• Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ivanovic (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)

14 hours ago, Tomo said:

When did we last do 7 on the spin in the same season? I know the last time was between 09 10 and 10 11 when we did 8, but i think our last 7 in a row in same season might have actually been Jose mark one, possibly Avram.

06/07. Won 9 in a row back then.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jason said:

But we can't cope with it. Every time we get pressed, even the slightest bit, the players turned into cumbersome figures. Not calm, not enough composure and the situation is sometimes made worse by our lack of passing accuracy - even simple 5-10 yards passes! - and average decision making.

Don't get me wrong I agree with you we always look shit when we get pressed (you get nervous when you are pressed hence you tend to rush things) but being compose under pressure is difficult especially when your CB are not good on the ball. Can Azpi and Cahill improve their skill on the ball, I highly doubt it.

So just pass it long to Diego after string of small passes (to tire them) or use Moses ability to run past people. 

Next game against City we will see how Conte adjust against pressure team who is fresh.  

13 hours ago, fmsch24 said:

I just read an article in the daily mail regarding Harry redknapp assessment of Chelsea, apparently he thinks that Chelsea doesn't have the squad that is capable of winning the league while Spurs have a superior that can challenge for the league, 😂 What a fucking cunt, still bitter ater we won the CL and stole his spuds spot 4th spot, I like that cunts like him and Sir Alex underestimate us, it only makes more determined and hungry KTBFF

The real idiots here are The Mail, if they have characterised Redknapp's comments as you describe. What he actually said is that Chelsea have the better squad but that, in his opinion, Tottenham have the better first XI.

Redknapp then went on to say that  he didn't feel he had seen "enough"  from Chelsea to suggest that we are going to win the league. We may not agree with him, but it's a reasonable opinion, not one we should get agitated about.

20 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

The real idiots here are The Mail, if they have characterised Redknapp's comments as you describe. What he actually said is that Chelsea have the better squad but that, in his opinion, Tottenham have the better first XI.

Redknapp then went on to say that  he didn't feel he had seen "enough"  from Chelsea to suggest that we are going to win the league. We may not agree with him, but it's a reasonable opinion, not one we should get agitated about.

Either way Redknapps fucking blind. Who other than, Toby Alder%$&$%, would get into our starting 11? Cant think of many.

Every football fan has the tendency to go over the top and say things in the heat of the moment but having just read those comments from the Flying Cock forum (more like flaccid bellend mind you whoever wrote that his bollocks probably haven't dropped yet) well that just takes things to another level. Just a baseless diatribe of pure hatred that was just laughably embarrassing and just shows for anyone who didn't already know what pond life your average Spurs fan is.

It gives me such joy that there are Spurs fans in there 30's who have yet to see them beat us at the Bridge it's fucking hilarious. If for any of our overseas fans would like an idea of what the Tottenham area is like it's got all the glamour of having a shit in a service station at three in the morning with no lights or toilet roll.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I understand what you're saying, I saw the post match analysis on BT sport out of curiosity and Redknapp came off as a bitter man from my view, you can see it from his body language. second, regarding the better first XI, you're right he is entitled to his opinion but personally I think his assessment is flawed, other than Alonso who is shaky at the moment Chelsea first XI are superior to Spurs based on performance. Third, it's still far to early to determine who is the favorite to win the league, but to dismiss Chelsea as contenders and say Spurs have a chance of winning the league is pure bias on Redknapp's part. I suppose beating teams like Leicester, Man Utd, Everton, Hull, Southampton, Middlesbrough, Spurs is not enough to be title contenders. KTBFF  

On 27/11/2016 at 0:26 PM, Iggy Doonican said:

It gives me such joy that there are Spurs fans in there 30's who have yet to see them beat us at the Bridge it's fucking hilarious. If for any of our overseas fans would like an idea of what the Tottenham area is like it's got all the glamour of having a shit in a service station at three in the morning with no lights or toilet roll.

+1000 Likes!! God I hate North London.

I live in Brixton near Coldharbour Lane. Its an area thats had quite a bit of gun crime,drugs,prostitutes (all the good stuff) but its also a real multicultiral area. Full of color,music and without very much racial negativity. Ive lived there with the Mrs and dog for quite awhile. I know alot of the 'dodgy' guys who are all ok with 'normal' peeps. Its only like minded other dodgy people they row with

Nort London is cold,dark,lifeless. Just like alot of people up there. There are of course nice peeps and I have mates there. One of my best mates actually supports the North London team that wear red!! Yeah I know!!

I really dont like the place and find great joy in telling them so at every possibility.

And Iggy - yes mate you're dead right. They really dont like reminding theyve never beat us in their lifetime lol But I see it that its our job to keep reminding them!!

5 hours ago, communicate said:

Don't get me wrong I agree with you we always look shit when we get pressed (you get nervous when you are pressed hence you tend to rush things) but being compose under pressure is difficult especially when your CB are not good on the ball. Can Azpi and Cahill improve their skill on the ball, I highly doubt it.

So just pass it long to Diego after string of small passes (to tire them) or use Moses ability to run past people. 

Next game against City we will see how Conte adjust against pressure team who is fresh.  

It's not just Cahill and Azpi. It's almost the entire team. Matic, Pedro, Costa, Kante etc.

Spurs were really strong in the first 30 minutes but they killed themselves with that pressing - I don't care how fit you are, you will never keep that going for an entire game unless the whole team on HGH.

Good comeback win and now on to the next one.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

It's not just Cahill and Azpi. It's almost the entire team. Matic, Pedro, Costa, Kante etc.

Yeah, i remember i had a discussion about this with "Excalibur" a couple of weeks ago in the Conte thread. 

About the lack of abillity on the ball from our back 3 and 2 man midfield.

Looking ahead, if we want to have a chance to go up against the big teams in the CL we're going to need to upgrade in several areas.

LCB(Cahill), LWB(Alonso), LDM(Matic), RAM(Pedro). 

17 minutes ago, Styles said:

Spurs were really strong in the first 30 minutes but they killed themselves with that pressing - I don't care how fit you are, you will never keep that going for an entire game unless the whole team on HGH.

Good comeback win and now on to the next one.

True but i don't think we should forget how vital Pedro's goal was just before halftime. Dominating a game like that, using so much energy only to be level 1-1 at halftime must have been a massive mental hit for them.

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Is that what it's called ?.It's written and read by pricks whatever it's name !

Yep. ENAsO_dv.jpg

This is your guy. His name is Gary, but his mom calls him FLAV, he is a spurs fan and absolutely hates chelsea! Owner of the forum and the podcast that goes with it! The Master Cunt, a true cum biscuit! And a real life walking talking fanny!

On 2016-11-26 at 3:21 PM, OhForAGreavsie said:

Totally agree with you about Dembele.  He was outstanding, especially in the first half. If we could add someone with that fluidity to our midfield,  someone exactly of the type you describe, it would represent a huge improvement.

100% problem with him is he can't stay healthy. 

11 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

Yep. ENAsO_dv.jpg

This is your guy. His name is Gary, but his mom calls him FLAV, he is a spurs fan and hates chelsea! Owner of the forum and the podcast that goes with it! The Master Cunt, a true cum biscuit! And a reallife walking tallking fanny!

Looks like a right middle class mummy's boy. What's the difference between a coach full of Spurs fans and a hedgehog ?. On the hedgehog the pricks are on the outside.

2 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

Yeah, i remember i had a discussion about this with "Excalibur" a couple of weeks ago in the Conte thread. 

About the lack of abillity on the ball from our back 3 and 2 man midfield.

Looking ahead, if we want to have a chance to go up against the big teams in the CL we're going to need to upgrade in several areas.

LCB(Cahill), LWB(Alonso), LDM(Matic), RAM(Pedro). 

Very much agree with this. We're rolling high at the moment and I think the only flaw in our game is the way we handle high intensity teams. In order to deal with intense pressing teams you must have technically good midfielders to spray the ball left and right with ease. This is why I think that the game next week-end is our biggest test so far. I think Conte should go for the 3-5-2 this time and add an extra midfielder in there. Guardiola is definitely going to use a three man midfield and look to win the midfield battle. I know this, we know this because this is what he does, he said it many times that by winning the midfield battle you win the game. It is his philosophy of football so I think it'll be suicidal for Conte to go with only with Matic and Kante as his midfielders in this game. Against a very capable and comfortable on the ball City midfield.

A ball playing LCB is needed I agree with you. Also a technically good midfielder to partner Kante (someone in the mould of Mousa Dembele, but way more faster). For the right forward position my dream signing would be Aubameyang. And definitely two wing backs, either to cover for Marcos Alonso or two proven ones. Saying Chelsea end the season on a high, we cannot let the mistakes from the past hunt us again - squad must be improved no matter how good certain players are.