Federico Bernardeschi

Unionjack

11 hours ago, LAM09 said:

All talk. I'd expected them to sell for something around the Cuadrado fee (£27-30m). Whether that would be good business for someone that hasn't necessarily lit up Serie A is debatable.

Since you seem to be in the know about the player, why dont you tell us about him? :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Rekin said:

Since you seem to be in the know about the player, why dont you tell us about him? :)

There's Scouting report on him 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.sportskeeda.com/amp/football/scout-report-federico-bernardeschi-profiling-the-fiorentina-youngster?client=ms-android-sonymobile

Since you seem to be in the know about the player, why dont you tell us about him? [emoji4]

His agent here. I'll sell him to the forum.

He's predominantly a winger, but can play behind the striker or in midfield. He's pacy, has an eye for goal, very good dribbler and is a creater at times.

I guess Conte could be interested in him to potentially fill a WB role if required.

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

His agent here. I'll sell him to the forum.

He's predominantly a winger, but can play behind the striker or in midfield. He's pacy, has an eye for goal, very good dribbler and is a creater at times.

I guess Conte could be interested in him to potentially fill a WB role if required.

I don't think anyone who has seen him play would think of getting Bernardeschi just to put him as a WB. He has only started shining when he was finally allowed an offensive role. 

Here is an article from The Guardian on him:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/dec/23/serie-a-fiorentina-napoli-federico-bernardeschi-anointed-heir-roberto-baggio

Quote from said article:
"If it is true that he has still blown hot and cold, then that might have less to do with him and more with the endless tinkering of Sousa, who has deployed him everywhere from No10 to full-back, via stints on both wings."

I don't think anyone who has seen him play would think of getting Bernardeschi just to put him as a WB. He has only started shining when he was finally allowed an offensive role. 

I didn't say he SHOULD be used there, but might be an option seeing as he has played that role before. He isn't someone who will join and be at starter in any other position right now.

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

I didn't say he SHOULD be used there, but might be an option seeing as he has played that role before. He isn't someone who will join and be at starter in any other position right now.

If you honestly believe that, then we simply have a different perception of his abilities. Let us just leave it at that and see what the future holds. 

If you honestly believe that, then we simply have a different perception of his abilities. Let us just leave it at that and see what the future holds. 

Is he getting ahead of Hazard or Pedro right now?

Nope!

8 hours ago, Yeboii said:

I'm betting you didn't even know who Marcos Alonso was before he signed for us. He came good.

Not taking anything away from Alonso, but he's been reliable at best. He isn't the type of quality we should have starting in the team in all honesty, and could certainly do a lot better, but for now he's doing his good well enough. 

I would play him left wing back its a position thst needs a upgrade 

Only position I can see him going straight into right now, but Conte's assistant above seems to know better. [emoji2]

13 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Only position I can see him going straight into right now, but Conte's assistant above seems to know better. emoji2.png

Brilliant. Take a player who:

• himself asked for the nr 10 shirt this season
  • has been very good as RW and CAM (and is the leading scorer for his club)
  • has never been good as a LWB
  • wants to play an offensive role
  • will cost a very large amount

and put him at LWB in a defence that has barely conceded in 13 games, and where we bought a player less than 6 months ago.

The stupidity of some people can be breathtaking.
If you have nothing to add to a conversation, perhaps take that as a hint? I am done with you, not worth my time. 

Brilliant. Take a player who:
  • himself asked for the nr 10 shirt this season
  • has been very good as RW and CAM (and is the leading scorer for his club)
  • has never been good as a LWB
  • wants to play an offensive role
  • will cost a very large amount
and put him at LWB in a defence that has barely conceded in 13 games, and where we bought a player less than 6 months ago.

The stupidity of some people can be breathtaking.
If you have nothing to add to a conversation, perhaps take that as a hint? I am done with you, not worth my time. 

Let us just leave it at that and see what the future holds. 

Thanks for leaving it. Stop quoting my me, any stats you can find on the internet and throwing insults around.

You're right, though. Buy him, force him into a settled XI that is currently on a 13 winning run to please you. [emoji42]

• 4 weeks later...

Chelsea favourites to sign £63m-rated winger: The Blues have already scouted him

FIORENTINA will fight all the way to keep hold of Chelsea-target Federico Bernardeschi by slapping a £63m price tag on his head.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/574271/Fernando-Bernardeschi-Chelsea-Fiorentina-winger

The way I see it is Conte knows the chap inside out having brought him into the Italian squad. So IF Conte is going to sign him for that money specially it means hes got a position in mind for him to start in. So peeps can shout at Conte if they dont like the idea instead at each other Chelsea%201_zpslxgfqido.gif

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Chelsea favourites to sign £63m-rated winger: The Blues have already scouted him

FIORENTINA will fight all the way to keep hold of Chelsea-target Federico Bernardeschi by slapping a £63m price tag on his head.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/574271/Fernando-Bernardeschi-Chelsea-Fiorentina-winger

The way I see it is Conte knows the chap inside out having brought him into the Italian squad. So IF Conte is going to sign him for that money specially it means hes got a position in mind for him to start in. So peeps can shout at Conte if they dont like the idea instead at each other Chelsea%201_zpslxgfqido.gif

Mate I like how you post stuff about rumours, but come on, dailystar rumours are absolute horseshit. The dolphins will start invasionon humans sooner than we throw 63m at Bernardeschi :lol:

43 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Mate I like how you post stuff about rumours, but come on, dailystar rumours are absolute horseshit. The dolphins will start invasionon humans sooner than we throw 63m at Bernardeschi :lol:

Man the way I look at it is 99% of the media is complete shite. They all have their own version of what BS to feed us for whatewver reason.

And they help to start conversations, share opinions, start big fuck off rows about things we can only guess at lol.

So I think if we have inquireing minds its best to read/watch as much as we can anout a topic and come to our own conclusion till we get something that resembles the truth

• 2 weeks later...

http://app.football-italia.net/?referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.football-italia.net%2F97867%2Fchelsea-prepare-bernardeschi-assault#article/footballitalia-97867

Linked with Chelsea again something  🤔 tells me this rumour could be true conte is type of coach who likes good players that can play in number of roles and I'm sure conte knows alot about him when he was Italian coach 

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You