Aerial Duels
Weak

Hakan Calhanoglu's Style of Play

• Plays the ball off the ground often
  • Likes to shoot from distance
  • Likes to cut inside
  • Likes to play long balls
  • Likes to cross

Uhm, people here forget thet Moses is originally a left winger right?

Conte can easily mold a player into another position. If this is a Conte signing ,not a Buckenalo, I have full confidence in him and Conte for choosing him and for Hakan choosing Chelsea. 

Same old same old.

We need proper solution. Preferably left-footed. Fekir, Bernardo Silva, James. Dream signings like Griezmann or Dybała. It's not like we need much. Time to bring that marquee signing. Seriously, the hunt for a RW post-Kalou is embarrassing and I feel this guy is more  of the same.

I don't know exactly what some of you are talking about, we're not going to sign a player for the starting XI in the winter. If we do sign Calhanoglu its to strengthen the squad, he'd be Hazard's understudy with a chance to fit in on the right if he hits the ground running.

The time for big signings for the XI is in the summer.

Hakan Calhanoglu was close to moving to #Chelsea in July, but Leverkusen were unwilling to budge from their £17m asking price. [Haberturk]

Turkey boss Fatih Terim was even made aware of Calhanoglu’s move, with Antonio Conte keen to find an alternative to Oscar. [Haberturk]

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You