Kasper Dolberg

the wes

This league used to be decent years ago but right now I would not touch anything coming out of Eredivisie with a barge pole. Dutch football as a whole is a complete mess at the moment as a matter of fact. Memphis Depay ripped that league to pieces so I guess the standard can't be set any lower. If this kid Dolberg can become a decent player in the future than good for him, but scoring goals in this league is by no means a guarantee that you got your hands on the next Suarez. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I think its pretty obvious Bats wasn't one of the Dons transfer choices, He just doesn'y seem to have faith in him. When he 1st joined I kinda accepted the stories he told of 'unfit' and 'not at Chelseas standard of fitness' etc But theres been many times he could have given him time, And now we are getting to the stabe (probably against Shitty) that we have to rely on the lad and  it might just shoot us in the arse!

I dont understand some of Conts substitutions.

Oscar coming on 2 minutes into injury time

Ivan coming on for Moses at 89 mins

Chalobah for Pedro at 80 mins.

Im sorry but how the hell have you come to that conclusion? Costa is playing argubaly the best football in his career, to drop or rest him right now would be up there with all levels of stupid , also he has been getting minutes when the games are done.Also why will we have to be relying on him for City? Costas held his own for six games and unless he has to halt a dangerous counter i can't see him getting booked.

10 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Im sorry but how the hell have you come to that conclusion? Costa is playing argubaly the best football in his career, to drop or rest him right now would be up there with all levels of stupid , also he has been getting minutes when the games are done.Also why will we have to be relying on him for City? Costas held his own for six games and unless he has to halt a dangerous counter i can't see him getting booked.

Ive never said once to sub Costa with Bats. Ive always really liked the idea of Diego and him playing together with Eden.

But you've got to wonder whats going on in Bats head. OK he realizes Diegos on fire (like we all do) and it would be 'all levels of stupid' not to select him.  And yes the geezers doing brilliant keeping his temper down but this is Spuds we are coming up to. Its not gonna be some happy go lucky jumpers for goalpost job. Theyre coming for blood after we fucked up their season last year. So I?F he gets thru tahat game without a yellow then I reckon hes been takrn over by some angelic being and deserve a medal.

And youve got to agree that WHEn that time does come we need Bats then 2 mins here 10 there just wont cure ringrust will it. He can train till his bones ache but nothing beats game time.

A few more minutes here n there woulf not just cure tingrust but also gibe him a confidence boost.

Against Everton Sub in 80th min when we were 4 up at 65 mins and even Oscar was in 10 mins before him. Leicester no time even tho we were 3-0 up at 80 mins, Mounure came on at 80min when we were up 3-0 at 60mins, Saints he comes on at 88 mins!

Ive not said he should start but hes not getting a fair shot is he. Same goes for Chalobah as far as that goes. Yheyre not lads who wouldn't fit the system and Im not saying to fix summet thats not broken.

Anyway thats why I THINK he might not have been a Conte pick.

16 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I think its pretty obvious Bats wasn't one of the Dons transfer choices, He just doesn'y seem to have faith in him. When he 1st joined I kinda accepted the stories he told of 'unfit' and 'not at Chelseas standard of fitness' etc But theres been many times he could have given him time, And now we are getting to the stabe (probably against Shitty) that we have to rely on the lad and  it might just shoot us in the arse!

I dont understand some of Conts substitutions.

Oscar coming on 2 minutes into injury time

Ivan coming on for Moses at 89 mins

Chalobah for Pedro at 80 mins.

Would you take off Hazard, Costa, Pedro, Moses etc. when they are playing that good before the 75th or 80th minute mark anyway? We have no mid week CL or Europa League games. Also Batshuayi is good enough it's just Costa is playing excellent. 

10 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Would you take off Hazard, Costa, Pedro, Moses etc. when they are playing that good before the 75th or 80th minute mark anyway? We have no mid week CL or Europa League games. Also Batshuayi is good enough it's just Costa is playing excellent. 

I wouldn't hesitate to give him Pedros spot now n then at 70 mins specially when the games ours. Id love to see how those 3 got on up front  together.

On 21/11/2016 at 6:26 PM, Unionjack said:

I wouldn't hesitate to give him Pedros spot now n then at 70 mins specially when the games ours. Id love to see how those 3 got on up front  together.

Yes because let's give Batshuayi, a center forward, in Pedro's place just for the sake of giving him minutes, ahead of Pedro who is being very productive right now in this role to the point where he's keeping out our player of the year from last season.

Also lets not start this again, buying 25-30+m pound players who play in a certain place only to (eventually) play them in wrong positions ahead of players who are better suited to these positions.... have we not learned from using Luiz at CDM, Torres at RW, Mata at RW, Ramires at RW etc from previous years? 

Fair enough Moses is doing excellently at right wing back and Azpilicueta the same at right center back but I couldn't see Batshuayi having a great deal of joy or even getting playing time as a right winger (well they really are playing more like number 10s to be honest) when you consider William and Pedro are much more better suited to these positions.

He will get minutes and has to also realise that he might need to wait a bit before playing 90 mins every week but let's be honest you wouldn't want him starting ahead of Costa right now, would you?

40 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Yes because let's give Batshuayi, a center forward, in Pedro's place just for the sake of giving him minutes, ahead of Pedro who is being very productive right now in this role to the point where he's keeping out our player of the year from last season.

Also lets not start this again, buying 25-30+m pound players who play in a certain place only to (eventually) play them in wrong positions ahead of players who are better suited to these positions.... have we not learned from using Luiz at CDM, Torres at RW, Mata at RW, Ramires at RW etc from previous years? 

Fair enough Moses is doing excellently at right wing back and Azpilicueta the same at right center back but I couldn't see Batshuayi having a great deal of joy or even getting playing time as a right winger (well they really are playing more like number 10s to be honest) when you consider William and Pedro are much more better suited to these positions.

He will get minutes and has to also realise that he might need to wait a bit before playing 90 mins every week but let's be honest you wouldn't want him starting ahead of Costa right now, would you?

C'mon, we use players like swiss army knivesr often and put them all over the place. You answered your own questiom. Sometimes it works others well...... But theyy tried it out.

And never ever once, have I said or can I ever  forsee I will say to pick Bats over Costa  Hes the Beast!

But if you cant agree or see that when we do (and we will) NEED to use Bats who is getting a whole  2 minutes in a game, and he comes on as rusty as fuck then just watch everyone shouting for his blood. The same ones that laughed when Luiz was signed and the same ones who took the piss out of Moses each pre season saying hes shit bevause he never got a decent chamce..

I  unferstand putting  probably our most creative £30+ mill player on the bench not because he's shite but  because he may not fit the formation. But to pay all the money we did on a good young strong striker who we have no idea IF he could play RAM, 2nd striker or go whereber he wants  as Eden does.

We already have a collection of white elephants in the squad hist taking their wages and taking up space. We really dont need to make him another one.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You