Kasper Dolberg

the wes

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3917388/amp/Chelsea-Manchester-City-ramp-Kasper-Dolberg.html?client=ms-android-sonymobile

This kid got real potential to be a very good footballer 

Kasper Dolberg Characteristics

+ Strengths

Dribbling
Very Strong
Long shots
Very Strong
Headed attempts
Strong
Finishing
Strong
Passing
Strong

- Weaknesses

Defensive contribution
Weak

Kasper Dolberg's Style of Play

• Likes to dribble
  • Likes to do layoffs
  • Gets fouled often
  • Likes to play short passes
  • Does not dive into tackles

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no no no no don't

I'm Dutch. Not an Ajax fan, but I watch their matches sometimes and this kid got great potential. Could be the new Zlatan Ibrahimovic but god damn it let him stay at Ajax for a couple more seasons. He's 19 and a month and for real he won't bench Costa, and after Costa there is Michy...Tammy....Solanke. 

Let him stay at Ajax. Let him develop himself there and when the time is right and he truly is a proven European goalscorer, strike and sign him but not now. We buy him, and he ends up at Vitesse.

6 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

No no no no no don't

I'm Dutch. Not an Ajax fan, but I watch their matches sometimes and this kid got great potential. Could be the new Zlatan Ibrahimovic but god damn it let him stay at Ajax for a couple more seasons. He's 19 and a month and for real he won't bench Costa, and after Costa there is Michy...Tammy....Solanke. 

Let him stay at Ajax. Let him develop himself there and when the time is right and he truly is a proven European goalscorer, strike and sign him but not now. We buy him, and he ends up at Vitesse.

Yeah I know but we could lend him out for 3 or 4 seasons and he could become another lost soul.

But kid does look good. It will be an interesting closed/pre season for us. See how the Don feels about yourh with a few to choose from.

On 10/11/2016 at 9:46 AM, BoyBlue96 said:

No no no no no don't

He needs to stay in Amsterdam for at least 2 more seasons imo. Great talent though. 

On 11/15/2016 at 1:51 PM, The Skipper said:

He needs to stay in Amsterdam for at least 2 more seasons imo. Great talent though. 

Another super talent after only a couple of games. Are Riedewald, Bazoer and El Ghazi still huge talents? Chelsea could pick them up for pocket change.

How about Kasper at least becomes top scorer twice, carries Ajax to two titles and impresses in Europe before he leaves? I hope he's smart and patient.

Having said that, he's been great and a joy to watch. Shame he's Danish.

2 hours ago, DYC. said:

Another super talent after only a couple of games. Are Riedewald, Bazoer and El Ghazi still huge talents? Chelsea could pick them up for pocket change.

How about Kasper at least becomes top scorer twice, carries Ajax to two titles and impresses in Europe before he leaves? I hope he's smart and patient.

El Ghazi a talent?????? Who has ever told you that? He's shit. Thinks he's Ronaldo but he's absolute mediocre. 

Bazoer is out of form but still a talent. Wouldn't mind us picking him up in the winter he has huge potential. 

But what's wrong with Dolberg being Danish? 

Just now, BoyBlue96 said:

El Ghazi a talent?????? Who has ever told you that? He's shit. Thinks he's Ronaldo but he's absolute mediocre. 

Bazoer is out of form but still a talent. Wouldn't mind us picking him up in the winter he has huge potential. 

But what's wrong with Dolberg behind Danish? 

El Ghazi was definitely considered a big talent at one point.

Young Ajax striker from the academy making waves for the first time in I don't know how long and he's not Dutch, which is a shame. There isn't one young Dutch striker who actually looks impressive. Janssen is okay but he resembles Kuyt. Wouldn't be surprised to see him on the wing because of his work rate at one point.

10 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Young Ajax striker from the academy making waves for the first time in I don't know how long and he's not Dutch, which is a shame. There isn't one young Dutch striker who actually looks impressive. Janssen is okay but he resembles Kuyt. Wouldn't be surprised to see him on the wing because of his work rate at one point.

Never heard of him but he has a bad-ass name. It literally means "The Invader" :D 

He's not even played a full season for Ajax and we are already linked... Ridiculous.

If we want a young striker - although we already have Batshuayi for a start (probably spelt wrong), Solanke and Traore - I would much rather see us pursue Marcus Rashford because I can't see Mourinho dropping Zlatan for him or making him first choice although he was probably their best player when he played last year. 

5 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

But what's wrong with Dolberg being Danish? 

El Ghazi had that same fame last season (or was it two) like Dolberg now. I heard left and right about next big thing (El Ghazi) from Ajax.

Some time before it was Victor Fisher who now plays for Boro.

I could say similar to Bazoer, but yeah he is out of form and I still think he could (and probably will if his head is in right place) become top player.

I see Dolberg is hitting the hype train, but lets see if he can catch up for next two seasons.

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

He's not even played a full season for Ajax and we are already linked... Ridiculous.

If we want a young striker - although we already have Batshuayi for a start (probably spelt wrong), Solanke and Traore - I would much rather see us pursue Marcus Rashford because I can't see Mourinho dropping Zlatan for him or making him first choice although he was probably their best player when he played last year. 

I think its pretty obvious Bats wasn't one of the Dons transfer choices, He just doesn'y seem to have faith in him. When he 1st joined I kinda accepted the stories he told of 'unfit' and 'not at Chelseas standard of fitness' etc But theres been many times he could have given him time, And now we are getting to the stabe (probably against Shitty) that we have to rely on the lad and  it might just shoot us in the arse!

I dont understand some of Conts substitutions.

Oscar coming on 2 minutes into injury time

Ivan coming on for Moses at 89 mins

Chalobah for Pedro at 80 mins.

19 hours ago, DYC. said:

El Ghazi no, fell off quite a bit. Bazoer and Riedewald are still top talents though. We have Traore there so hopefully our scouts are seeing these guys play regularly. 

16 hours ago, DYC. said:

Our strikers are terrible. I'd contemplate bringing in an old RVP as it stands. 

7 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Our strikers are terrible. I'd contemplate bringing in an old RVP as it stands. 

In the traditional 4-3-3, Van Persie is still the best #9. In a 3-5-2, I'd pick Janssen because of his mobility and work rate.

De Jong isn't good enough. Dost is a pinch hitter at best. Remember Zivkovic? Another former super talent. He turned out to be a bust. Can't think of anyone else.

Netherlands isn't producing forwards, period. Depay is talented but unless he goes through a Bale-esque transformation, he won't become world-class. Maybe Promes can surprise if he makes a move to a top league.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You