the wes

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/02/2017 at 7:04 AM, the wes said:

Bayern Munich look set to beat Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United to the signing of Bayer Leverkusen's Germany midfielder Benjamin Henrichs, 19.(Sportbild via Talksport)

Still being linked with him mate

Chelsea ready to trigger star’s buy-out clause to beat Manchester United and City to transfer

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2018/05/02/chelsea-plot-benjamin-henrichs-transfer-swoop/

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Still being linked with him mate

Chelsea ready to trigger star’s buy-out clause to beat Manchester United and City to transfer

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2018/05/02/chelsea-plot-benjamin-henrichs-transfer-swoop/

Sign him up we could do with a good right back moses is not doing it for me anymore 

11 minutes ago, the wes said:

Sign him up we could do with a good right back moses is not doing it for me anymore 

But from what I've seen of him. Only vids and writeups, he doesn't seem owt special. He doesn't cross neither or offer anything towards assists or goals.

Another player with 'potential'.

But Ive not watched him and dont know what hes like.

Chelsea set to meet £31m release clause for Bayer Leverkusen defender Benjamin Henrichs - who was on Manchester City's shortlist last year

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5681803/Chelsea-set-meet-31m-release-clause-Bayer-Leverkusen-defender-Benjamin-Henrichs.html#ixzz5ELcIRVpw 
henrichs-600.jpg

I don't agree with this. Would prefer to promote Reece James from the academy. Why we continually buy these young prospects instead of promote within is mind boggling. Reece James is 18 years old, the ideal time to promote him into the first team squad. 

1 hour ago, It's too big said:

I don't agree with this. Would prefer to promote Reece James from the academy. Why we continually buy these young prospects instead of promote within is mind boggling. Reece James is 18 years old, the ideal time to promote him into the first team squad. 

We have Sterling too. The Board need to conentrate on the areas that we don't have covered by our youth which will save money and allow to spend bigger on a CM and a RW to challange Willian. 

1 hour ago, DDA said:

We have Sterling too. The Board need to conentrate on the areas that we don't have covered by our youth which will save money and allow to spend bigger on a CM and a RW to challange Willian. 

Dujon Sterling is far better than all the right/right wing back presently at the club combined... 

29 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Dujon Sterling is far better than all the right/right wing back presently at the club combined... 

I don't think he's better than Reece James personally. I like Sterling a lot, just think Reece James is more adaptable to various positions including RB/RWB. Sterling, for me, has stagnated a little. He is still young though and has plenty potential. 

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Good prospect but if we go to a back 4 next season, Azpi will be an undoubted starter at RB so he'll be a rotation player more than anything for a while. 

All the managers we have been linked with all play 4 at the back I agree apzi will be our 1st choice RB but i read that Henrichs can play LB and RB which is a good option to have 

59 minutes ago, the wes said:

All the managers we have been linked with all play 4 at the back I agree apzi will be our 1st choice RB but i read that Henrichs can play LB and RB which is a good option to have 

another right footer playing left back? no thanks. He'd be a good back up for sure and undoubtedly could hold his own but can't see him being happy to play every few weeks.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You