Jay Dasilva

Captain Ahmed

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I know it might sound plastic saying it but I don't give a toss. We need to buy a whole new team almost.

this assumes Eden and CHO leave

Players to keep (or elevate to first team)

Kepa

Bulka

Rudiger

AC

Ampadu

Fikayo Tomori

Reece James

Kante

RLC

Pulisic

Higuain (1 more year on loan, the cut him loose)

Tammy

the rest

SELL or just let walk

they are not good enough, never will be unless Barkley pulls a miracle or we are stuck with Kovacic (which is not a disaster if we stop fucking playing him at AMF)

yes, Azpi, sell whilst we can still get £30-40m or so, he is a spent force (that is what happens when you play a RB 4,100 to 4,700 minutes a year for years on end, probably 9,500 or so the last 2 years alone)

4 hours ago, Romans disciples said:

Ridiculous and weak to think that we need to change a whole team.  It would probably impossible,  just childish talk .

To introduce youngsters will backfire if things don't go right . This is a club that is built on success,  we are not the Spunks who have time as they are not under pressure to win anything. 

To build organically,  my god we have one of the best youngsters in the world joining in the summer. To hear this weakness can only be the mentality of the western effete .My grandfather was at Stalingrad and would turn in his grave .

Right now we have a team without a ounce of fighting spirit and only a bit more brain power and skill to use it.

The majority do not and most have not now got what we need to bave at the club right now if we intend to make any sort of contention in the PL let alone across Europe/

This is no kneejerk reaction. I don't give a fuck cause I'll still be at the games. But blimey I've seen us play bad and lose but we fought as hard as we could while losing and ran ourselves into the ground doing it.

This has been coming for awhile.

Your Grandfather (and mine) would be throwing themselves around at the sight of this bunch of prima donnas strolling about with their hands on their hips looking at their boots feeling sorry for themselves not at me wanting to kick their arses to the kerb!

• 4 months later...