Andrea Belotti

Captain Ahmed

Andrea Belotti  

75 members have voted

1. 1. According to you,Andrea Belotti to Chelsea? For or against that

• Yes, I am for that
    • No,I am against that

10 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

This guy is so much like Costa.. I wish him or Big Rom joins us this summer.

Andrea Belotti is a better striker than Gabriel Batistuta, according to Fabio Capello

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/03/fabio-capello-claims-chelsea-target-andrea-belotti-is-better-than-gabriel-batistuta-6551356/amp/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-see-51m-andrea-belotti-10217916

€60mil bid and €40mil bonuses, but Torino is rumoured to want a €100mil bid.

We should just offer them the whole sum, if Costa is going to China for something simillar. We are going to spend alot on a new striker regardless, might as well buy the best one we can get.

1 hour ago, marflow said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-see-51m-andrea-belotti-10217916

€60mil bid and €40mil bonuses, but Torino is rumoured to want a €100mil bid.

We should just offer them the whole sum, if Costa is going to China for something simillar. We are going to spend alot on a new striker regardless, might as well buy the best one we can get.

Fascinating if true.

1. No way that amount would be offered for a backup. This would imply that the club expects Diego leave.

2. In any case, it's hard to imagine Belotti would join any club where he is not expecting to be the starter. The club would be able to work that out as well as we can. Even if they hoped to persuade him to compete with Diego, the lad's representatives would quickly rule that out. If, despite this, the bid is true, this implies again that Diego is moving on.

3. Is Belotti the right choice to replace a departed Diego? As a direct replacement, yes he definitely is in my opinion.

I've been very open with my want for this player, however I am a little concerned about dealing with Torino. They have cash from recent sales and Belotti doesnt seem like the type to cause a fuss so he can move. IF these reports are true I am over the moon that we are targeting him as I think he would thrive in the PL and with us especially but the negotiations will be 0 fun haha get Marina on this one.

Edit: Bleacher Report article added

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2703434-chelsea-transfer-news-andrea-belotti-bid-reportedly-rejected-latest-rumours

If we're going to spend massive money on a striker why not throw it all at Monaco for Mbappe? The most sought after player in the world at the moment and Monaco are a selling club. Try to get him before Real Madrid or Barca are after him.

Belotti looks nice but it's surely a huge risk to spend crazy money on him. Mbappe looks a sure thing.

44 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If we're going to spend massive money on a striker why not throw it all at Monaco for Mbappe? The most sought after player in the world at the moment and Monaco are a selling club. Try to get him before Real Madrid or Barca are after him.

Belotti looks nice but it's surely a huge risk to spend crazy money on him. Mbappe looks a sure thing.

With all talent Moncao have I think they will try to keep him Mbappe himself said he's not ready to move to a big club even the Russian owner said he's not for sell  I think Monaco would sell Sliva before they would sell Mbappe this summer 

1 minute ago, the wes said:

That video shows he's better than Costa in the air he's not bad in the air for someone who's 5'11

The guy is a very energetic, intense striker, reminds me of tevez. Doesnt loose his ball easily. 

Fights for every ball in the air. But €100 million is expensive as hell. 

Mbappe = Plays like Henry. €50-60mil 

Andrea Bellotti = Plays like Tevez but is also a monster in the air. €100mil 

Who to choose??? 

6 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

The guy is a very energetic, intense striker, reminds me of tevez. Doesnt loose his ball easily. 

Who to choose??? 

Mbappe for 50-60? you have to know that Mbappe will be as expensive/more expensive than Belotti will be. 

Edit: I know its the express but still " anything under £112m set to be rebuffed "

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/785452/Kylian-Mbappe-transfer-news-Monaco-name-price

1 minute ago, kellzfresh said:

Who to choose??? 

Money value Mbappe is the best choice and still only 18 too Im a greedy person I would buy both lol 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You