test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

Andrea Belotti

Started by Captain Ahmed,

Andrea Belotti   75 members have voted

1. 1. According to you,Andrea Belotti to Chelsea? For or against that

• Yes, I am for that
    • No,I am against that

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

401 posts in this topic
Just now, ChelseaFanUK said:

I'd be skeptical of them tweets,  deadline throws all sorts of BS about

Yeah. Sky Italia isn't even reporting it, but still...would love to see Belotti in Blue. Very strong striker. Would be great in the Premier League. Has really impressed me as a Serie A follower.

Fabrizio Romano (reliable journo, works closely with Di Marzio) has reported 100% that Belotti won't be leaving Torino, at least not in this window. Wouldn't make sense anyway considering we already have Batman and Costa, and Pedro who can play the striker role. 

2 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Fabrizio Romano (reliable journo, works closely with Di Marzio) has reported 100% that Belotti won't be leaving Torino, at least not in this window. Wouldn't make sense anyway considering we already have Batman and Costa, and Pedro who can play the striker role. 

No one's coming this window. Belotti in the summer would be good if he can continue this form he has in Serie A.

Dembele doesn't want to leave Celtic. Both Dembele and Belotti were just lazy press bullshit.

We won't be paying 89 million for Belotti ffs. He's not anywhere close to an elite player yet. If we were paying that sort of money it would be for a world class player, not a prospect who isn't prolific 

2 minutes ago, It's too big said:

We won't be paying 89 million for Belotti ffs. He's not anywhere close to an elite player yet. If we were paying that sort of money it would be for a world class player, not a prospect who isn't prolific 

I rate him highly but 100m is stupid.

Would love Belotti here, I have expressed that many times. This feels like lazy click bait, possibility in the summer if Diego leaves. Can't wait for the window to be closed so we can focus fully on the title

BoyBlue96 likes this

Scored today he's banging them in a regular basis for an average team picture him around quality players he would be even better 

12 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

He looks more and more like an ideal striker for Conte. I can see us going for him in the summer regardless if Diego Costa moves.

I'm interested to hear opinion from @OhForAGreavsie about this player's technical quality. 

Someone made the point recently that Belotti is not yet proven.That's true but it's a question timing. If you wait until a player establishes himself there's a risk that the number of interested clubs will grow and that he might be taken by a team higher up the food chain. There comes a point therefore where you have to back your judgement. My own opinion is that this is a player worth investing a lot of money in. If our club tries to get ahead of the game and beat the rush for Belotti's signature, then I would be 100% behind that decision.

I think his technical level is high, far higher than Diego's for example. It is very unlikely that the club would want to part with Diego but if our centre forward chooses to force the issue, then Belotti tops the list of potential replacements as far as I am concerned. Only in the areas of leadership and will to win would I rate Diego more highly than the young Italian. Those qualities are important and should not be dismissed, but I would not let them deter me from pursuing this player. In any case, Belotti may well have those. He certainly has a fire in his belly, and that is usually where those things begin.

14 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Someone made the point recently that Belotti is not yet proven.That's true but it's a question timing. If you wait until a player establishes himself there's a risk that the number of interested clubs will grow and that he might be taken by a team higher up the food chain. There comes a point therefore where you have to back your judgement. My own opinion is that this is a player worth investing a lot of money in. If our club tries to get ahead of the game and beat the rush for Belotti's signature, then I would be 100% behind that decision.

I think his technical level is high, far higher than Diego's for example. It is very unlikely that the club would want to part with Diego but if our centre forward chooses to force the issue, then Belotti tops the list of potential replacements as far as I am concerned. Only in the areas of leadership and will to win would I rate Diego more highly than the young Italian. Those qualities are important and should not be dismissed, but I would not let them deter me from pursuing this player. In any case, Belotti may well have those. He certainly has a fire in his belly, and that is usually where those things begin.

I believe i was the one that made that point, but don't misunderstand me, we should sign him if we can, what i said is that he is not the best option to immediatly replace Costa if he leaves, the arguably most important player of our team, we should aim for a established WC player like Aubameyang, but i'm all in for Belotti coming along.

I am never sure about Strikers in Seria A he looks a good player but does another think his the real deal 

On 28/02/2017 at 0:43 AM, nyikolajevics said:

I like Lukaku, Lacazette and Icardi a lot but if Costa departs I would go for this guy for sure.. He is so much like Diego.. World class, no doubt.

I agree with you but those 100m rumours are ridiculous. He is nowhere near europe proven except for serie a where 37 year old Toni score 22 goals.