Andrea Belotti

Captain Ahmed

Andrea Belotti  

75 members have voted

1. 1. According to you,Andrea Belotti to Chelsea? For or against that

• Yes, I am for that
    • No,I am against that

Ive read all I have found on the guy and to me he does sound like a perfect player for Conte. Ge seems to run round like a hamster on his wheel. hes stromg, hot a bite and he is always the 1st line of defence.

I like him. I'm wondering why Juve haven't gone for him.

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Ive read all I have found on the guy and to me he does sound like a perfect player for Conte. Ge seems to run round like a hamster on his wheel. hes stromg, hot a bite and he is always the 1st line of defence.

Already dumped 100M Euros on Higuain tbf, and just finished signing Dybala to a new improved contract. 

Haven't seen much from this kid, but if everyone on Football Twitter and Here are going crazy rating him, there must be something there. 

I dont follow Belotti much, only heard alot about being realy good, complete striker etc.

Something similar I heard for Baba two years ago. Smaller club, but fantastic player and one of best fullbacks, that even Madrid and whole PL, Bayern etc were interested. Didnt knew much, but that hype around Baba was unreal for bundesliga player. Then we forked out 25m which was alot for fullback. And he didnt realy replicate his form here.

Im not saying Belotti aint good, from what I seen he is having great season, but I would like to give him at least one more season to show whats he made of.

And for rumoured -100m? Well I dont care if he is having best season of all strikers, one year isnt enough to warrant 100m or anything close.

9 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Because they would need to negotiate with Torino first. The 100million buy out clause is only for non-Serie A clubs. They did this because they didn't want to lose him like Napoli lose Higuain to Juve.

Torino won't sell to Juve as they don't want to be their feeder club and their fans will go metal as they really, REALLY hate Juventus.

Juventus have Higuain and Mandzukic and Dybala as prospect. Also, Belotti is rumoured to have a dislike for Juve.

Bundesliga clubs need to do this as well as every Bundesliga club has become a feeder club for Bayern Munich.

If its true that Tianjins owner confirmed that they have an agreement with Costa and Chelsea will sell in June we really need to sign Belotti up this window.

Why waste time on Diego if he is going in June.. Dont want us to be in a bad position in the summer where we dont have any first team striker and its 10 days left on the transfer window..

27 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Because they would need to negotiate with Torino first. The 100million buy out clause is only for non-Serie A clubs. They did this because they didn't want to lose him like Napoli lose Higuain to Juve.

How does that make sense? If they wanted to deter Serie A clubs specifically, then that clause would be for them and not for non-Seria A clubs. This way they are showing preference to sell him in Italy rather than abroad, no?

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

How does that make sense? If they wanted to deter Serie A clubs specifically, then that clause would be for them and not for non-Seria A clubs. This way they are showing preference to sell him in Italy rather than abroad, no?

No because if the clause would be for Serie-A teams Juve could just activate it with a 100M bid. Now Juve needs to negotiate with Torino where Torino could just say f*** o** and refuse to sell him no matter what Juve is offering.

Just now, Costa19 said:

No because if the clause would be for Serie-A teams Juve could just activate it with a 100M bid. Now Juve needs to negotiate with Torino where Torino could just say f*** o** and refuse to sell him no matter what Juve is offering.

And you think they would pay 100M for him? 

Just now, manpe said:

And you think they would pay 100M for him? 

They did with Higuain.

Its a smart move by Torino. They let Serie-A teams negotiate with them directly (and Torino can do whatever they want) and teams abroad to pay 100M if they want him.

T

11 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

They did with Higuain.

Its a smart move by Torino. They let Serie-A teams negotiate with them directly (and Torino can do whatever they want) and teams abroad to pay 100M if they want him.

T

Yeah, now it makes sense.

24 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

They did with Higuain.

T

And Torino will tell Juve they can f*ck off even before they come walking by with a bid.

Their fans won't accept it. They went apeshit in Naples when Higuain snitched them for Juventus, expect them to go mental on Belotti in Turin for moving up to the Juventus stadium. Torino fans are crazy.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You