Andrea Belotti  

75 members have voted

1. 1. According to you,Andrea Belotti to Chelsea? For or against that

• Yes, I am for that
    • No,I am against that

1 hour ago, Marvin123 said:

Tuttosport normally reliable?

Nah, I wouldn't say they are that good.

If I'm not mistaken they are based in Turin though, so they might be decent where it comes to Juventus and Torino.

Morata n belotti up top is frightning

Imagine this linup

...............Courtous...................

...........Azpi...luiz...cahill...........

Moses............................Alonso

............kante...bakayoko...........

.......................hazard.................

............morata.....belotti............

This will free up hazard and give him more time on the ball

Alonso is a good crosser, we need soneone equally good at crossing on the right wb role to supply the 2 striker system

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

If Mbappe goes to PSG with Fabinho, Belotti will end up at Monaco I think.

No offense to Monaco, but I think if Belotti moves it'll be to a big club don't you think? Get the feeling he really loves Torino and would only leave if it's for one of the very top level clubs. With so many players leaving them and with PSG buying their league back I think it'll be a significant step back for Monaco this season.

Just now, Pizy said:

No offense to Monaco, but I think if Belotti moves it'll be to a big club don't you think? Get the feeling he really loves Torino and would only leave if it's for one of the very top level clubs. With so many players leaving them and with PSG buying their league back I think it'll be a significant step back for Monaco this season.

Money talks, Monaco have stacks of it.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Money talks, Monaco have stacks of it.

True, but any club that's after him will be loaded as well. If Monaco is his only suitor and they offer him 200k a week I think he'd go there.

We'll see. This rumor that we're still after him is bullshit, though.

Just now, Pizy said:

True, but any club that's after him will be loaded as well. If Monaco is his only suitor and they offer him 200k a week I think he'd go there.

We'll see. This rumor that we're still after him is bullshit, though.

As well as bullshit, also doesn't make sense. We have Morata, and Bats, having 90M luxury to sit on a bench is silly, or Morata to be benched is silly.

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

As well as bullshit, also doesn't make sense. We have Morata, and Bats, having 90M luxury to sit on a bench is silly, or Morata to be benched is silly.

Exactly. I doubt we're after another forward at all, but if we are it'll be a cheap, older one.

6 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

20915261_10210390112417644_2342379879549080536_n.jpg

Bloody hell, 4th already? Sometimes I feel that if I was important enough, journalist would know every time I fart.

I do hope we sign him though, an amazing talent and player, and I feel exactly the type of striker Antonio would like to have.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You