Andrea Belotti

Captain Ahmed

Andrea Belotti  

75 members have voted

1. 1. According to you,Andrea Belotti to Chelsea? For or against that

• Yes, I am for that
    • No,I am against that

4 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:
Chelsea will move for Torino marksman Andrea Belotti if Manchester United complete their move for Romelu Lukaku. - http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-andrea-belotti-transfer-lukaku-10757511

Do you ever get bored of being Linkman? 

Fuck it, just pay up for this guy. Who cares if he costs outrageous amounts of money, we also got as such from our sales this year, that could completely fund this transfer. Hoping Lukaku was a wake-up call, although that's probably naive...

2 hours ago, Artandur said:

Fuck it, just pay up for this guy. Who cares if he costs outrageous amounts of money, we also got as such from our sales this year, that could completely fund this transfer. Hoping Lukaku was a wake-up call, although that's probably naive...

They don't learn they keep doing the same mistakes over and over again. 

We will go with low bids again. 

3 hours ago, Artandur said:

37 minutes ago, Fernando said:

They don't learn they keep doing the same mistakes over and over again. 

We will go with low bids again. 

Don't worry guys.  We're gonna sign Llorente (25+ million) and Keita Balde (20 million). 

Our strikers for the upcoming season will be Llorente, Keita and Michy.  Top-4 here we come :):)

2 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Don't worry guys.  We're gonna sign Llorente (25+ million) and Keita Balde (20 million). 

Our strikers for the upcoming season will be Llorente, Keita and Michy.  Top-4 here we come :):)

You forgot Bentekkers!

Come on Chelsea, make it happen! Sadly I believe a lot is down to Belotti, he needs to be an angry motherfu**** and ask for a move so his club lowers the price a bit. For 50-60 million I would be happy with the deal. Yeah I am an idiot for saying I'd be happy for a 60m deal for a "1 season wonder" but they are in no position to have to sell while we are a bit desperate and in Premier League where there is a lot of money.

12 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

There's no way we'd get Keita Balde.  Don't have time to do that deal anymore.  It takes us months.  July 1st is the opening of the window for everyone else.  It's our deadline day to get it all done in time.

2 hours ago, -Kaplan- said:

What are the expectations of him if he signs? 25 goals all competitions? 9 Assists 

My expectations would be someone close to Costa in form, but for the entire year and not half.

Lukaku was the perfect striker for the fottball philosphy of the mister..

i don't see very big striker on the market...Morata,Aubameyang have skill more different by the Belgian (but Was Conte to wanted Alvaro at Juventus)

In my Opinion Belotti is the Striker Who Conte prefer to play in the Chelsea Attack

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You