Andrea Belotti

Captain Ahmed

Andrea Belotti  

75 members have voted

1. 1. According to you,Andrea Belotti to Chelsea? For or against that

• Yes, I am for that
    • No,I am against that

Belotti reminds me a bit of Costa with his sheer determination to harass opponents, but with a much higher football IQ imo. He has everything you will want in a striker and has no real weaknesses. Realistically, him leading the line is risky seeing as there's no way you can really tell how he will adapt to the EPL. On the other hand, I'll still take him as I believe both Lukaku ( although EPL proven) and Morata may also struggle to adapt to how Chelsea play and how teams set up against us. An additional benefit of Belotti will be that he will almost certainly improve Hazard's game (he's very good at combination play which Hazard thrives on) and if he does, him scoring less than 20 EPL goes wouldn't be bad, as trust me, the effect he will have on Hazard's game play will more or less make up for a bit less goals. I feel ppl underrate how much Costa presses opponents so Hazard can conserve attacking energy, this again is something Belotti can easily replicate. A bit risky but what transfer isn't, if he can produce a similar form in the EPL, only Kane can really match him. That's my opinion anyway. 

Just now, the wes said:

sally gunnell Forlan double lol

sally-gunell.jpg

That's actually rats lmao 

But on a serious not u remember Jo striker for man city they paid 19 mill for him what he gets 1 goal in 3 Years bargain mate am all over that signing 4 suuuuure

6 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Crouch? 

All jokes to the side we need to sign somebody big or we are going end up  like arsenal when all your top players want to leave cause your not signing  top players 

Just now, the wes said:

All jokes to the side we need to sign somebody big or we are going end up  like arsenal when all your top players want to leave cause your not signing  top players 

Totally agree but I am pretty confident lukaku was never are target just another media shit storm. Lucky I trust conte to make the best of what's a bad situation atm interested to see how things pan out

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Totally agree but I am pretty confident lukaku was never are target just another media shit storm. Lucky I trust conte to make the best of what's a bad situation atm interested to see how things pan out

I think we end up signing morata mate

I haven't seen too much of him but the highlights sure make him look like an exciting striker! Would it be wrong to compare him with Luis Suarez? I'm seeing some similar traits between the two. Resemblance between him and Carlos Tevez also comes to mind. Anyhow, I definitely prefer this type of striker over Lukaku.

3 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

I haven't seen too much of him but the highlights sure make him look like an exciting striker! Would it be wrong to compare him with Luis Suarez? I'm seeing some similar traits between the two. Anyhow, I definitely prefer this type of striker over Lukaku.

Yes, I'm with you on his similarity to Suarez, especially when it comes to their doggedness and brilliant instincts.

Anyone who watches Serie A regularly cares to share their thoughts on Belotti? Personally I only saw him a couple times. I remember their game with AC Milan, and I thought he was similar to Vardy. Good running in behind, determination, finishing. He was mainly playing on the counter and being at the end of crosses but his availability and hunger were clear.

Pay whatever is the price for this guy. He is going to be best striker in the world in year or two. He is almost unstoppable right now and with right coaching and training he will only improve and be better. He is now better  than Lukaku and Morata combined, better finisher than Lukaku and amazing with technique, know how to dribble, how to run with the ball, first touch really great for player that is also strong, he is the  better version of Costa. Hazard, Belotti and Pedro/Willian or a new winger? would be deadly. Belotti, Rudiger, Alex Sandro?, another midfielder, right back and maybe winger is a must signings to improve our squad to compete in Premier League and Champions League. We have money for that and we need new players on those positions in my opinion. Hopefully Conte will sign new contract because Abramovich will sign players that he really wants. Right now it seems that board is trying to bring players that Conte wants (Sandro, Bakayoko, Rudiger) and now Belotti or Morata. But for now I think that fans need to be patient and wait what will happen in next 10-15 days. I hope that we will sign atleast 3/4 players by that time.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You