Andrea Belotti  

75 members have voted

1. 1. According to you,Andrea Belotti to Chelsea? For or against that

• Yes, I am for that
    • No,I am against that

3 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

222.png

Linkman? :ph34r:

ahaha Linkman strikes again, always posting those twitter/news links, you dont mind me calling you that no? everytime i see a post of yours under a name it is always a quick click. I have been going on and on about Belotti for a long time so i support! 

Well, it's no surprise that people on Twitter are now linking Chelsea with Belotti and Morata. Aubameyang's up next. The most obvious rumours are winding up, as always.

Wait till the last few days of the window so they can write about the "shock move made by Chelsea for Edinson Cavani".

10 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

Well, it's no surprise that people on Twitter are now linking Chelsea with Belotti and Morata. Aubameyang's up next. The most obvious rumours are winding up, as always.

Wait till the last few days of the window so they can write about the "shock move made by Chelsea for Edinson Cavani".

You wish it was morata...get this for the banter 

39 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

You wish it was morata...get this for the banter 

Would be decent back up striker. Would be so Chelsea to buy an ageing past it player who might have something left but probably hasn't to be back up striker. 

Even if we sign them a strikeforce of Belotti/Morata/Lukaku + Bats + Llorente does not really strike fear into anyone on the highest level. 

47 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Would be decent back up striker. Would be so Chelsea to buy an ageing past it player who might have something left but probably hasn't to be back up striker. 

Even if we sign them a strikeforce of Belotti/Morata/Lukaku + Bats + Llorente does not really strike fear into anyone on the highest level. 

I think it depends. My personal preference is to play a 3-5-2 and field it like this:

Belotti
             Hazard

Keita

Bakayoko   Kante

Sandro                             Moses

Rudiger Luiz Christensen

I think it could really work. All players get to play to their strengths. You would have a strong bench with Pedro, Fabregas, Azpilicueta (who could play in the starting eleven depending on preference) and others. 
I realize it is a fantasy though, but having a hard worker and great finisher like Belotti supported by Keita, Hazard and Sandro would be a dream come true. 

I think it depends. My personal preference is to play a 3-5-2 and field it like this:

Belotti
             Hazard

Keita
            Bakayoko   Kante
Sandro                             Moses
         Rudiger Luiz Christensen

I think it could really work. All players get to play to their strengths. You would have a strong bench with Pedro, Fabregas, Azpilicueta (who could play in the starting eleven depending on preference) and others. 
I realize it is a fantasy though, but having a hard worker and great finisher like Belotti supported by Keita, Hazard and Sandro would be a dream come true. 

That team would seriously struggle to score goals midweek and then again on the weekend.

2 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

That team would seriously struggle to score goals midweek and then again on the weekend.

It would be helpful if you said why. I personally think that there are plenty of threats in the lineup, and that the width could work. 

4 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

He is a complete striker, superb poacher that scores almost the same amount with both feet and head. When you watch from 4:30 (dribbling and skills), his turn of pace and strength to launch attacks on his own like Tevez, is just what we need. He has hunger and a good kind of aggression as well, wich in my opinion makes him a safer bet then Morata etc.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You