Andrea Belotti

Captain Ahmed

Andrea Belotti  

75 members have voted

1. 1. According to you,Andrea Belotti to Chelsea? For or against that

• Yes, I am for that
    • No,I am against that

I like him BUT

He doesn't really get after defenders and occupy them, he seems like a better version of Daniel Sturridge. 

He's good in the air and scores a lot there but I don't see how he would link up play and occupy defenders.

He's technique looks to be pretty average as well. 

Love is determination and aerial ability, he seems clinical but I would air on the side of caution here mainly due to price. 

11 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I like him BUT

He doesn't really get after defenders and occupy them, he seems like a better version of Daniel Sturridge. 

He's good in the air and scores a lot there but I don't see how he would link up play and occupy defenders.

He's technique looks to be pretty average as well. 

Love is determination and aerial ability, he seems clinical but I would air on the side of caution here mainly due to price. 

His linkup play is better then Lukaku and Costa, he gets fouled alot more and his defensive contribution is much better. 

9 hours ago, Clockwork said:

He is nothing like Daniel Sturridge, but sign me up for a better version of Sturridge in any case. Imo if Sturridge could have stayed healthy he would be one of the best strikers in the game. 

I have always been a fan of his too but we knew how injury prone he was when we sold him. Still let him go too cheaply 

9 hours ago, Clockwork said:

He is nothing like Daniel Sturridge, but sign me up for a better version of Sturridge in any case. Imo if Sturridge could have stayed healthy he would be one of the best strikers in the game. 

Nah. Ability is one thing reading the game and knowing when to release or to attack space is quite another. Sturridge has tunnel vision... Just my opinion though.

25 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I have always been a fan of his too but we knew how injury prone he was when we sold him. Still let him go too cheaply 

Not true, they let him go because he let the club know he was not re-signing. The tribune(similar to Solanke) set his value.

1 hour ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Not true, they let him go because he let the club know he was not re-signing. The tribune(similar to Solanke) set his value.

Is that true? Sturridge was not our youth product and left before his contract ran out in january 2013. Why should a tribunal then decide the fee?

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Is that true? Sturridge was not our youth product and left before his contract ran out in january 2013. Why should a tribunal then decide the fee?

That's what I remember reading at the time... Could be wrong

3 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I don't think so.

Defensive Contribution:

Tackles per game:           Lukaku 0,2 || Costa 0,5 || Belotti 0.9

Interceptions per game:  Lukaku 0,0 || Costa 0,2 || Belotti 0,3

Passing 

Pass succsess %:           Lukaku 65,5% || Costa 75,2% || Belotti 75,1%

Key Passes per game:    Lukaku 1,3 || Costa 1,2 || Belotti 1,6

I have watched Belotti several times for Italy and he has been very good, his linkup play is alot better with better teammates around him. He is more then a handful for defenders, they foul him more then Hazard.

6 minutes ago, marflow said:

Defensive Contribution:

Passing 

Stats are impressive...

1 hour ago, marflow said:

Defensive Contribution:

Passing 

I have watched Belotti several times for Italy and he has been very good, his linkup play is alot better with better teammates around him. He is more then a handful for defenders, they foul him more then Hazard.

Yet Lukaku is more expensive :ph34r:

1 minute ago, xPetrCechx said:

Untitled.png

Linkman normally I support you 100% especially if it links us to belotti. But ive gotta question reliability on this one. is #count supposed to be #conte? 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You