Andrea Belotti

Captain Ahmed

Andrea Belotti  

75 members have voted

1. 1. According to you,Andrea Belotti to Chelsea? For or against that

• Yes, I am for that
    • No,I am against that

35 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I don't care how unreliable Tancredi is, I'll literally grasp at any straw that attaches Belotti to Chelsea. He would be so perfect for our team, I know he has only produced one amazing season but I just love the guy and how he plays. Plus he is Italian which is always bonus points for me.

IMG_2332.PNG

That Cookie guy is savage

2 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Look , I believe that we will sign Sandro but belloti is very difficult (100m ) and we refuse to pay 90m on lukaku ..so 

I don't believe we will end up with Belotti. His release is 86M£ Everton want 100m£ for Lukaku. I'm just off in dreamland cause I support Italy and love Belotti. I still think lukaku will be very successful here and get us lots of goals.

4 hours ago, akgw13 said:

I don't care how unreliable Tancredi is, I'll literally grasp at any straw that attaches Belotti to Chelsea. He would be so perfect for our team, I know he has only produced one amazing season but I just love the guy and how he plays. Plus he is Italian which is always bonus points for me.

IMG_2332.PNG

The good news is Palmeri credibility is irrelevant since he doesn't work for Tuttosport, and he is only citing that newspaper. Tuttosport are Turin based that is the extent i know of them.

45 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I don't believe we will end up with Belotti. His release is 86M£ Everton want 100m£ for Lukaku. I'm just off in dreamland cause I support Italy and love Belotti. I still think lukaku will be very successful here and get us lots of goals.

My friend we want 2 strikers . So we will have to spend (100m for lukaku + 80m? For another striker) impossible? 

20 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

My friend we want 2 strikers . So we will have to spend (100m for lukaku + 80m? For another striker) impossible? 

I find it very hard to believe we would drop between 150-180m£ on strikers alone. It would be so out of character and Conte wants to replenish a lot of the squad. I would be thrilled if it happened but that's ALOT of cash on one position for one summer

3 hours ago, Dimitr said:

Look , I believe that we will sign Sandro but belloti is very difficult (100m ) and we refuse to pay 90m on lukaku ..so 

I have said before that I'd rather pay £80m for Belotti, than £60m for Lukaku but a possible scenario here is that this story has emerged for tactical reasons. Perhaps we've asked someone to leak this, or maybe we've really approached Torino, but only in an effort to keep Everton more realistic in their negotiations. I hope that's not what this is about, but it's possible.

5 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I have said before that I'd rather pay £80m for Belotti, than £60m for Lukaku but a possible scenario here is that this story has emerged for tactical reasons. Perhaps we've asked someone to leak this, or maybe we've really approached Torino, but only in an effort to keep Everton more realistic in their negotiations. I hope that's not what this is about, but it's possible.

Me too i want to spend the money to belloti but I don't decide for the transfers .  

I hope that we will sign belloti instead lukaku 

7 hours ago, akgw13 said:

I find it very hard to believe we would drop between 150-180m£ on strikers alone. It would be so out of character and Conte wants to replenish a lot of the squad. I would be thrilled if it happened but that's ALOT of cash on one position for one summer

So we will have lukaku and batsuayi??  

Not to sound bat shit insane, but his movement & strikes remind me of prime Yaya Toure. More often than not, his goals seem to come from running in from deep, past 5+ players. I never see a clip of him waiting to break the defensive line a la Torres, Costa. Never see him stand in line and hassling defenders a la Drogba. Never seen him dribble. Never seen him do anything in a full game or compilation but get the ball very early and start charging like a bull. It's shocking how many goals he gets this way, but, he doesn't get these goals against the top teams..

6 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

The sources mate are just dreadful. 3 worst sources in one place. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

Honestly between the 3 links I don't think any of em have ever been right. Non starter

2 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Even if there's a story here surely it's an old one. There was stuff in the media a month or more ago about Antonio preferring Belotti, while the club wanted Rom. It was said that they had agreed to target the Everton man and that the manager was on board with that. 'On board' does not necessarily mean happy but at least it was settled.

As for the boss preferring Belotti over Rom, it's hardly surprising. After all, Antonio has two eyes and he's heard of football before.

I've felt all along that the push for Rom is more about someone trying to justify the original signing, than a cold, hard assessment of the team's needs now. That's assuming the chase is real; remember that after all the fuss last summer, Everton revealed our interest never got as far as actually making an offer. Sadly there is an air of inevitability about it this time. Oh well, at least this isn't going to be a Nandonian car crash. Rom can do stuff, but we should be more ambitious when spending this kind of money.

I have made my love of Belotti known for a very long time, but even I find it hard to believe Conte would be against the signing of Lukaku(if it gets done) i just refuse to believe he would sanction a deal of that size for a player he doesnt want(allegedly). As @OhForAGreavsie said, this feels like old news being brought up again, Im sure Conte loves Belotti (i posted an article where Conte noticed him way back at Palermo) and he leads the italian line but its just easy clickbait to post an article saying "Conte is mad cause he wants player X while chelsea want player Y, coach could walk" 

Such a shame though, Belotti would be a superstar in the prem. I would be gutted to see him on any other team in the PL besides us. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You