Andrea Belotti

Captain Ahmed

Andrea Belotti  

75 members have voted

1. 1. According to you,Andrea Belotti to Chelsea? For or against that

• Yes, I am for that
    • No,I am against that

On 5/2/2017 at 5:07 PM, OhForAGreavsie said:

Belloti's the one I'd like for sure. If that can't happen I'd be happy with Morata. Mbappe seems impossible and I've no interest in Lukaku.

Morata is a slightly more mobile version of Giroud. 

At this point, Lukaku seems like the one who would come here. 

The reason why people think Belotti would come here is because he's Italian. Mbappé no chance. 

Lukaku is top scorer at an average Everton side. People say "premier league-proven(bs phrase), then they don't want premier league-proven. 

If Conte wants him, I'll take him. 

44 minutes ago, -Kaplan- said:

Morata is a slightly more mobile version of Giroud. 

At this point, Lukaku seems like the one who would come here. 

The reason why people think Belotti would come here is because he's Italian. Mbappé no chance. 

Lukaku is top scorer at an average Everton side. People say "premier league-proven(bs phrase), then they don't want premier league-proven. 

If Conte wants him, I'll take him. 

I'm fully in favour of the manager getting the targets he wants but it's not as if we here get a choice. In the end we take what we're given, like it or not.

I agree with you about the rationale of 'Premier League proven'. It's a reasonable criteria that squad builders should give due weight to, but it's not a magic formula which lets decision makers off hook when it comes to exercising good judgment. My own judgement remains as stated in the post to which you replied.

I don't remember if anyone mentioned the magic phrase when I was saying forget Torres, go for Suarez. People certainly told me to stop talking nonsense, count Nando's goals, and try to be as happy as they were. It wasn't long before that false happiness faded. If football was as easy as arithmetic then all those clever people who are paid for their football opinions would be out of work.

Rom is a better player than Nando. If we resigned him he'd do OK. We'd win some matches and maybe even the odd trophy. What's the problem then? The problem is that I believe we would be a better team with a technically superior alternative, even if the individual goal return of that alternative player is less than Rom's might be.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Rom is a better player than Nando. If we resigned him he'd do OK. We'd win some matches and maybe even the odd trophy. What's the problem then? The problem is that I believe we would be a better team with a technically superior alternative, even if the individual goal return of that alternative player is less than Rom's might be.

At the end of the day, a striker's job is to score. Whether it's tap-ins, 40 yard screamer, or dribbling through 8 players before scoring. 

I would take Harry Kane before Morata, Belotti, Lukaku, Lacazette. But, realistically, I would be happy with Lukaku because he's going to score goals. Just as long as we have somebody who can put the balls in the box, I trust him to finish them off. More so than Costa. 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Come on dude he's far better than giroud fs Giroud is a goat 

I guess I haven't seen him do much, so I can't say he's far better. But apart from those goals in the Champions League, he hasn't set any league on fire. In his first season at Juve, he would come off the bench and score that's why I compared him to Giroud. 

Would he be able to play 90mins week in week out at a Premier League side? I have my doubts. 

23 minutes ago, -Kaplan- said:

I guess I haven't seen him do much, so I can't say he's far better. But apart from those goals in the Champions League, he hasn't set any league on fire. In his first season at Juve, he would come off the bench and score that's why I compared him to Giroud. 

Would he be able to play 90mins week in week out at a Premier League side? I have my doubts. 

Cause he had in set the Serie A a light it doesn't mean he won't be great in the PL look at Bergkamp and Henry for example they didn't set the serie A a light when they came to the PL both them were a class act in PL  I think morata could surprise alot of people and do well in the PL at least his link up play better than Costa's 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Cause he had in set the Serie A a light it doesn't mean he won't be great in the PL look at Bergkamp and Henry for example they didn't set the serie A a light when they came to the PL both them were a class act in PL  I think morata could surprise alot of people and do well in the PL at least his link up play better than Costa's 

That's what I mean though; he had his first chance at Juventus and was still a substitute during his best moments. So he hasn't played much. So why do so many people think he  would kill it here? 

• 1 month later...

http://www.planetfootball.com/in-depth/andrea-belotti-perfect-premier-league-well-worth-e100m/

“I’ll tell you a story: when I was sporting director of Palermo and Antonio Conte was the Italian national team coach, he called me to ask about Belotti.

“He was looking at him for the national team even when he was not in the starting line up at Palermo. He was already looking at Belotti and already loved his way of playing, his skills and his attitude.”

Until we announce Lukaku or Belotti gets sold elsewhere I continue to dream about Belotti. Concerns over a 1 year wonder? perhaps. but this dude just works his ass off for the team. I love him. 

17 hours ago, akgw13 said:

http://www.planetfootball.com/in-depth/andrea-belotti-perfect-premier-league-well-worth-e100m/

“I’ll tell you a story: when I was sporting director of Palermo and Antonio Conte was the Italian national team coach, he called me to ask about Belotti.

“He was looking at him for the national team even when he was not in the starting line up at Palermo. He was already looking at Belotti and already loved his way of playing, his skills and his attitude.”

Until we announce Lukaku or Belotti gets sold elsewhere I continue to dream about Belotti. Concerns over a 1 year wonder? perhaps. but this dude just works his ass off for the team. I love him. 

Comes down to judgement in the end; to how Antonio, and the club, want to back his. I fear however that our club has its heart set on Rom, and that Everton have their heart set on Chelsea's money. The runes are in place, the surreptitious smile is on Romelu's face, and there is an air of inevitability about it all. Belotti would be great for us but so too would he be for Arsenal, United or Liverpool. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Comes down to judgement in the end; to how Antonio, and the club, want to back his. I fear however that our club has its heart set on Rom, and that Everton have their heart set on Chelsea's money. The runes are in place, the surreptitious smile is on Romelu's face, and there is an air of inevitability about it all. Belotti would be great for us but so too would he be for Arsenal, United or Liverpool. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

Or maybe United sign Rom and he doesn't work for Jose, etc. etc. and we instead go for Belotti. :D

I don't care how unreliable Tancredi is, I'll literally grasp at any straw that attaches Belotti to Chelsea. He would be so perfect for our team, I know he has only produced one amazing season but I just love the guy and how he plays. Plus he is Italian which is always bonus points for me.

IMG_2332.PNG

23 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I don't care how unreliable Tancredi is, I'll literally grasp at any straw that attaches Belotti to Chelsea. He would be so perfect for our team, I know he has only produced one amazing season but I just love the guy and how he plays. Plus he is Italian which is always bonus points for me.

IMG_2332.PNG

Dreams 😕

5 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Dreams 😕

Currently lost in a dream of Alex Sandro pin point crossing into the box and Belotti goes all out and heads it in. Conte goes crazy on the sidelines. I'm afraid that's just a crazy dream that will probably never happen...but I'll enjoy it!

4 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Currently lost in a dream of Alex Sandro pin point crossing into the box and Belotti goes all out and heads it in. Conte goes crazy on the sidelines. I'm afraid that's just a crazy dream that will probably never happen...but I'll enjoy it!

Look , I believe that we will sign Sandro but belloti is very difficult (100m ) and we refuse to pay 90m on lukaku ..so 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You