• Matic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Ivanovic (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)

Love that poachers goal from Diego!  Boro a tough side, never felt comfortable until ref blew final whistle.  Couple of tough games on the horizon with Spuds and Citeh...come on boys!  Top of the damn table!!!

tumblr_mp2c66Bn9J1roycz2o1_400.gif

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

top of the table, let's continue with this form, I honestly thought the best case scenario would be to get a draw, because Boro are a stubborn team after their draws against City and Arsenal, but that didn't happen. Boy the media and red nose Sir Alex must feeling really foolish after dismissing chelsea and Conte as title contenders focusing on united and city, Pep vs Jose, let's prove them wrong KTBFF

Played really well, even though I felt Boro would get a lucky goal at some point, I would have been happy with the performance nonetheless. A hard-fought game like this is the type of game we would have lost last season.

And I just want to say, Gaston Ramirez is the biggest poser in the league. Looks the business when running with the ball, but my word, he is absolutely atrocious. One of the worst players I've seen this season. Not sure how he didn't get booked and often kicked it closer to row Z than the goal. Costa also made a fool of him for his goal.

Him and Adama. A miracle if they get the ball on target more than once in a game. Shocking, shocking players. 

1 hour ago, quickpassnmove said:

Our limitations from LWB and CM showing more. Pedro could've done better, but that's OK. 

Upcoming fixtures might put us in our place. Still feel we're over-achieving a bit at the moment. The squad is thin on quality. What can be had in January?

I was actually just thinking today that Kennedy would do really well a LWB for some depth. Be good if we could get him back in Jan.

22 minutes ago, The Mak said:

Played really well, even though I felt Boro would get a lucky goal at some point, I would have been happy with the performance nonetheless. A hard-fought game like this is the type of game we would have lost last season.

And I just want to say, Gaston Ramirez is the biggest poser in the league. Looks the business when running with the ball, but my word, he is absolutely atrocious. One of the worst players I've seen this season. Not sure how he didn't get booked and often kicked it closer to row Z than the goal. Costa also made a fool of him for his goal.

Him and Adama. A miracle if they get the ball on target more than once in a game. Shocking, shocking players. 

Well, thank god Adama Traore didn't have a football brain. We couldn't handle his pace and dribbling and would have been in serious trouble had he known what to do with it.

Did well - the International break did fuck up our rhythm a bit

Pedro was unlucky twice

Still sit there in shock watching our team this season vs last - Diego is a machine and no silliness - just goals. Moses and Kante are great - even Matic getting back to his best. 

Bring on the Spuds - 😃 They might have fluked a win against the Pikeys - but hopefully we spank them 4-0

Top of the table - long may it continue!

58 minutes ago, fmsch24 said:

top of the table, let's continue with this form, I honestly thought the best case scenario would be to get a draw, because Boro are a stubborn team after their draws against City and Arsenal, but that didn't happen. Boy the media and red nose Sir Alex must feeling really foolish after dismissing chelsea and Conte as title contenders focusing on united and city, Pep vs Jose, let's prove them wrong KTBFF

Just shows the media know fuck all - according to them Conte was getting sacked 😂😂😂😂

Most UK bethouse put Costa to score the first goal prior to the match and hell he did it! :cig:

I don't know wheter we were bit unlucky or it was in-form Boro defense and Valdes who denied a lot of our goal-chances. and pity to see Hazard loses his goalscoring run in his 150th PL matches for Chelsea.

Anyway, a great boost after the break, let's prepare more for Spuds. 

5 hours ago, Muzchap said:

Did well - the International break did fuck up our rhythm a bit

Pedro was unlucky twice

Still sit there in shock watching our team this season vs last - Diego is a machine and no silliness - just goals. Moses and Kante are great - even Matic getting back to his best. 

Bring on the Spuds - 😃 They might have fluked a win against the Pikeys - but hopefully we spank them 4-0

Top of the table - long may it continue!

+10 likes.

Not only Pedro going close with him entering the crossbar challenge but we had a few pretty good chances that we didn't get

I think its pretty pbvious it was those wankers giving him those heavy hits early on (and continued to till the end) that put him off his game. All the fuckin ref kept saying was "thats the last time" Cunts!

Only real thing that suprized me was the amount of shots we let them gave. 12 to our 13.

But considering the resulys theyve had this season (against APPARENTLY better teams than us) then I will happily take the win today, pit it behind us and get ready for those other North London shitbags,

I'm dying for it and theres no way I see us losing. Who knows, they might add others to the Danny Rose missing list after Tuesday. Tho I would rather beat them at their strongest.

16 minutes ago, mannyfreshh said:

Top of the league , 6 in a row what a time to be a Chelsea fan, week = made  

ALWAYS!!!!!