Sead Kolasinac

the wes

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Sky Germany confirm Sead Kolasinic will stay will Schalke till the end of the season. #CFC #S04

So he leaves as a free agent?

If that so can't he get a pre contract with another team right now? 

11 hours ago, Tomo said:

We have lots of those type of players, Courtois, Azpi, Kante, Hazard and Costa are all in the top 5 maybe even 3 in the world in their position (you could argue Luiz of this season falls into that category too). Apart from Bayern, Real and Barca who have more bonafide world class players in their squad than we do? Ofcourse if we can add more of that profile of player to us great but its not that we lack, what we lack is serious strength in depth, ok the lads mentioned above we will be weaker if they are out, they are special players and we can't have on par waiting in the wings but we should have depth/competition/rotation options that can fill in for and compete with Moses, Alonso, Matic and Cahill without the team weakening, and right now we only have Willian and Cesc on the bench (Zouma when upto speed, hopefully Ake too) with the quality to make a real difference at this level, it won't be enough for Europe.

Yeah agree but if we are looking at going forward , lwb we need someone better than Alonso(done well don't get me wrong) and i don't know how much better Sead would be or equal to  if thats why he is been mentioned. But yeah with Oscar,Mikel,looks like Ivan leaving a small squad has gotten smaller and abit of a gamble to go end of season without adding ?! Ake ,and keeping Kennedy+Musonda wouldn't be the worse thing in the world 4sure. With 16 prem games and hopefully 4 Fa cup games left lets hope we get lucky 

6 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Worse.

If worse then lets just wait until summer and make sure we get it right then shall we?! And hope we are lucky with injuries/suspensions in positions we are thin in. 

1 hour ago, mccg said:

If worse then lets just wait until summer and make sure we get it right then shall we?! And hope we are lucky with injuries/suspensions in positions we are thin in. 

Turning down the supposed approach from Bournmouth for Nate is a must to start with. That gives us three senior players able to function at LB/LWB, plus Kennedy if things get desperate. Not ideal I agree, but adding a player who is, in my opinion, inadequate is not going to improve the situation.

The immense difficulty recruiting players currently is highlighted by just how few Premier League deals have gone through since this window opened. Although there are a number of players who would be excellent Alonso upgrades, none of them are available so let's keep our powder dry for the summer. The market then will be even more competitive then than it is now so, if we plan signings, we are going to need powder by the ship load.

4 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Turning down the supposed approach from Bournmouth for Nate is a must to start with. That gives us three senior players able to function at LB/LWB, plus Kennedy if things get desperate. Not ideal I agree, but adding a player who is, in my opinion, inadequate is not going to improve the situation.

The immense difficulty recruiting players currently is highlighted by just how few Premier League deals have gone through since this window opened. Although there are a number of players who would be excellent Alonso upgrades, none of them are available so let's keep our powder dry for the summer. The market then will be even more competitive then than it is now so, if we plan signings, we are going to need powder by the ship load.

Yeah agree with your humble opinions, tho i have higher regard in respect with Kennedy Lwb/lm , but yeah we should deffo not make any mistakes now nxt window 

Watching him currently vs Bayern Munich and he is the LWB that we want.. Definitely upgrade on Alonso - and for free in summer we have to go all in for him. He's built like a tank has pace and some good technique as well has Robben in his pocket so far for this match

1 hour ago, bluesman2610 said:

Watching him currently vs Bayern Munich and he is the LWB that we want.. Definitely upgrade on Alonso - and for free in summer we have to go all in for him. He's built like a tank has pace and some good technique as well has Robben in his pocket so far for this match

But if he is for free this summer then any team can make a pre-contract with him now. 

Why haven't we done that?

Because we are not interested me thinks. 

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

But if he is for free this summer then any team can make a pre-contract with him now. 

Why haven't we done that?

Because we are not interested me thinks. 

Fair enough we have been linked multiple times but i still think he is the guy he has the Antonio Conte look of him to be honest after subbing Robben out then sent Coman at him and he pocketed him as well . If he ends up in the prem like reported he will strengthen any teams left side.

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

He hasn't signed a new contract with Schalke, has he?

He would be a good signing on a free transfer. Him and Alonso would be nice ti have.

Like having younger Ivanovic with little end product...I rather have wingbacks with good ball control.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, the wes said:

Would be surprised by this. I don't really rate the lad.

In any case, didn't his 'pluggers' already try to circulate a story that a move to Bayern was already signed and sealed? It's as if these people believe no one else watches football and is incapable of seeing through the hype.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You