test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the wes

Sead Kolasinac

Started by the wes,

74 posts in this topic

2nd best LB in Bundesliga this season only behind Lahm. Million times better than Ric. Rodriguez this season.... He will bench Alonso and will be starting LWB for years to come. What a signing would this be.

1485801390174.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dream transfer for january :) Probably one of the best LBs out there, not to mention we can land him for good price in january. We could hardly do any better in the summer ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Dream transfer for january :) Probably one of the best LBs out there, not to mention we can land him for good price in january. We could hardly do any better in the summer ;)

Sound like he could be another dave signing cheap signing that turn out to be a very good player with Schalke losing Baba through a bad injury they might  try to keep him till the summer 

jernej93 and Fernando like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#Chelsea made an official request for Schalke defender Sead Kolasinac which was turned down immediately. [BILD]

Sead Kolasinac will remain with Schalke until the end of the season when his contract expires. [BILD]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Pretty stupid from Schalke no? They can either catch some cash for him now, or he leaves as a free agent in the summer.

They don't need the money. Him playing for another 6 months would probably be worth more to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mccg said:

 Hardly a superstar signing , would he bring the team forward to the next level? 

We have lots of those type of players, Courtois, Azpi, Kante, Hazard and Costa are all in the top 5 maybe even 3 in the world in their position (you could argue Luiz of this season falls into that category too). Apart from Bayern, Real and Barca who have more bonafide world class players in their squad than we do? Ofcourse if we can add more of that profile of player to us great but its not that we lack, what we lack is serious strength in depth, ok the lads mentioned above we will be weaker if they are out, they are special players and we can't have on par waiting in the wings but we should have depth/competition/rotation options that can fill in for and compete with Moses, Alonso, Matic and Cahill without the team weakening, and right now we only have Willian and Cesc on the bench (Zouma when upto speed, hopefully Ake too) with the quality to make a real difference at this level, it won't be enough for Europe.

mccg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really really wished the reports linking us to Ghoulam were true... guess that transfer couldn't be done in January. 

Don't know much about this kid... hopefully he lives up to the hype. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Really really wished the reports linking us to Ghoulam were true... guess that transfer couldn't be done in January. 

Don't know much about this kid... hopefully he lives up to the hype. 

ghoulam would be great..but impossible..

also kolasinac doesn't move..

chelsea loses oscar and ivanovic in winter market, and buy no one :finger:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for some reason I thought he was in his late 20`s.solid player from what I`ve seen in internationals and for Schalke. nice option for the squad and could get a bargain,why not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

  Sky Germany confirm Sead Kolasinic will stay will Schalke till the end of the season. #CFC #S04

 
 
 
 
 
 

Sky Nigeria just confirmed it too. Must be true then, they are rarely wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eidur the Spider said:

  Sky Germany confirm Sead Kolasinic will stay will Schalke till the end of the season. #CFC #S04

 
 
 
 
 
 

So he leaves as a free agent?

If that so can't he get a pre contract with another team right now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Tomo said:

We have lots of those type of players, Courtois, Azpi, Kante, Hazard and Costa are all in the top 5 maybe even 3 in the world in their position (you could argue Luiz of this season falls into that category too). Apart from Bayern, Real and Barca who have more bonafide world class players in their squad than we do? Ofcourse if we can add more of that profile of player to us great but its not that we lack, what we lack is serious strength in depth, ok the lads mentioned above we will be weaker if they are out, they are special players and we can't have on par waiting in the wings but we should have depth/competition/rotation options that can fill in for and compete with Moses, Alonso, Matic and Cahill without the team weakening, and right now we only have Willian and Cesc on the bench (Zouma when upto speed, hopefully Ake too) with the quality to make a real difference at this level, it won't be enough for Europe.

Yeah agree but if we are looking at going forward , lwb we need someone better than Alonso(done well don't get me wrong) and i don't know how much better Sead would be or equal to  if thats why he is been mentioned. But yeah with Oscar,Mikel,looks like Ivan leaving a small squad has gotten smaller and abit of a gamble to go end of season without adding ?! Ake ,and keeping Kennedy+Musonda wouldn't be the worse thing in the world 4sure. With 16 prem games and hopefully 4 Fa cup games left lets hope we get lucky 

Tomo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mccg said:

Yeah agree but if we are looking at going forward , lwb we need someone better than Alonso(done well don't get me wrong) and i don't know how much better Sead would be or equal to

Worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Worse.

If worse then lets just wait until summer and make sure we get it right then shall we?! And hope we are lucky with injuries/suspensions in positions we are thin in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.