Luan

Captain Ahmed

Luan(Gremio)

Position:Striker - Secondary Striker

Foot:right

Height: 1,80 m

Nationality:Brazil

Date of birth:Mar 27, 1993

http://chelseafan12.com/blog/2016/09/14/luan-why-liverpool-chelsea-and-man-utd-scrambling-for-a-mega-bucks-january-deal/

Image result for luan vieira

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! Very different type of player... far more attacking minded than either William or Oscar. Though Oscar has changed and regressed so much that I am not even sure about his characteristics any more: he needs to rediscover it possibly away from chelsea.

Luan is an attacking player, the so called false 9 who likes and thrives roaming around the pitch. No he's not a top 5 player like Neymar is, but he's got some very interesting qualities that could make him become an important player for us: he's nimble, mobile and yet not that easy to take down; he's got a very nice first touch and tight control of the football along with pretty good dribbling skills, which makes him an excellent possession type of player; on top of that he scores plenty of goals esp for someone who has to roam around so much also performing defensive duties.

It's all a matter of price, but he's a very interesting promising player and certainly worthy of a move. Not sure which one I'd go for though: gremio has another player, a very technical holding mid whom we spoke of during the olympics (Wallace). Get both!

Even though I am a Gremio supporter, I've not been following the brasileiro much. Watched them at the olympics and libertadores though.

Luan Characteristics

+ Strengths

Long shots
Strong
Passing
Strong
Through balls
Strong
Dribbling
Strong
Key passes
Strong

- Weaknesses

Crossing
Weak
Aerial Duels
Weak

Luan's Style of Play

• Gets fouled often
  • Likes to shoot from distance
  • Likes to cut inside
  • Likes to tackle

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You