• Terry (sub)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, guddy6969 said:

" Conte could easily used Cuadrado who miles better player than Moses as right wing back but he loan him out to juve. Stupid decision"

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/premier-league-2016-17-matchday-11.29664/page-8 

Arsenal Mania, always good for a laugh..

Interesting reading lol them arsenal supporters are bunch of fools :D

I must give it to Pedro, he was amazing today. I didn't expect that at all. Man has earned his praise imo

Hazard is already back to who he was two seasons ago, with a capital change: he now thinks, breathes and see goal. It's unreal how much his mentality and positioning changed. He's still the guy that will have a quick sprint and pass the ball to the goalscorer, but he's taking responsibility, he's positioning himself where he can score and not only dribble and pass. That's fantastic.

The last two matches (not today's) I wanted to vote for Azpili as the man of the match (what that guy is doing in  defense is unbelievable, I must repeat myself, he found his call in life), but Eden has been so out of this mind, that I just have to surrender to him. He's a player with a new vision and if we provide him with the talent he deserves around him, combined with this new mentality, he will be become a Balon D'Or contender for real. Conte has been a blessing to Eden.

I'm also very pleased he brought Oscar, Barbshuayi and even Terry to the match because he's thinking about keeping those guys motivated, having minutes (which is always different from only practicing) and having them more in tune in case they are needed to start a match.

At this pace Diego's next yellow card won't happen this year. This is so good for the team that he might even lose that well cemented stigma about him that many times led players to rile him up and make him lose his mind and get booked. Or even the bias some referees showed booking him when he wasn't that bad. When was the last time we've seen Diego involved in even a small spat? Another thing that I can only credit to Conte as a couple of managers weren't able to do that to him. And he didn't lose any of his passion and fight because of it. If only he was better technically, but hey, I'm not complaining.

David Luiz is someone who's also shining. I watched the analysis by Carragher posted on Conte's thread and I completely agree. That was a genius move by Conte. What has always kept Luiz from being first class isn't his quality because he's an extremely talented defender, but his lack of focus. Now he won't get distracted with the freedom to go forward as he's a ball-playing kind of defender. Despite being above the average with the ball, instead of capitalizing on that and giving him the small distraction he needs to make poor decisions, Conte did the opposite (something I've never thought about and that I honestly never read anyone saying either), and told him to stay put and let the other two - who are nowhere as good on the ball as David is - to have more freedom. That's a genius view of things and decision.

I'm very pleased and like everyone else, it's been a long, long time since I've had so much pleasure watching Chelsea. There were the first few months of our last EPL title, but that was more about our attacking players shining than us looking so good from back to end (I remember posting a few times that we didn't look too solid defensively - the 3-6 Everton game is just a proof of that - but we were compensating that with the attacking players having conditions to shine). Now not only our front players have the conditions to shine, but we look more solid defensively than we did in YEARS because despite allowing opponents to have the ball, we are rarely really threatened.

This is the Chelsea I want to watch every time and like many others, I wonder what this team would look like with upgrades in some positions like Alonso's (who is not as bad as some make him look) and Pedro's. I won't even imagine too long because seeing those players overachieving is far more pleasurable. We are ahead of City and United's stardom teams, not only in the table, but in the pitch too. It makes it all more special I must admit (though I still want a couple of upgrades)

No words to describe the joy that I'm feeling right now, it's hard to chose the MOTM they were all phenomenal. Conte, manager of the season. He has set the EPL on fire with his style, charisma, passion, truly the special one we've been waiting for years ( sorry jose). what's amazing is that before the season started, all i heard about for a month is Jose vs Pep Jose vs Pep man utd vs city, the title will be decided in manchester. even Klopp and Liverpool receiving attention, and Wenger and Arsenal to a lesser extent. no one took Conte or Chelsea seriously they even smirked at the thought of chelsea challenging for top 4, they even placed high bets on Conte being the first manager to be sacked. It feel great to silence the haters, Chelsea and Conte do their talking on the pitch not in the press, lets keep this momentum and the title back to west london where it belongs KTBFF

52 minutes ago, guddy6969 said:

" Conte could easily used Cuadrado who miles better player than Moses as right wing back but he loan him out to juve. Stupid decision"

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/premier-league-2016-17-matchday-11.29664/page-8 

Arsenal Mania, always good for a laugh..

" Costa down. Hopefully he stays down.

the gorilla is back on the field. "

They are so far up their arse"nal" Moses is the best winger with Pedro and Hazard, loved him since we got him really annoyed he didn't get to play with us much and we loaned him out so happy we get to see him in a blue shirt now hopefully forever :P

Best team in Europe, hands down. Fantastic, I can't find the right words to describe how proud I am and how good it feels to be a Chelsea fan. Grazie, don Antonio! 

I'd like to write this down again for me and for everyone reading: when we lose, and we will lose a game after all, REMEMBER these days, remember this feeling, remember what this manager and these players did for you and how they made you feel. 

1 minute ago, manpe said:

Fair play to Koeman, very decent and humble. He took the loss with dignity. But I really hope that he didn't teach his players to go out there and play like thugs today. There were a few moments when they made some horrible tackles in the first half. One affected Costa and the other Moses.