• Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Terry (sub)

Just now, Amblève. said:

If there ever was a justified "Told ya!" then it's definitely this one. You'd have to be mad not to notice the patterns that were being established in the first few games.

I remember the reaction on the Arse thread when Alonso came on, for some that was the moment they lost faith in Conte at the time, who would have known that moment was the start of this.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, DDA said:

Flawless. 

Luiz has turned into a World Class defender in a matter of a few games lol. 

What the fuck is Conte feeding them??

Pedro was immense today. best performance in a Chelsea shirt.

Everyone played their top game.

That has definitely cheered me up.

Wow. That was amazing!

I DON'T CARE WHAT THE NICKNAME HAS BEEN FOR ANTONIO CONTE; I THINK IT SHOULD BE "IL CHEF MAESTRO" or, "The Master Chef." This manager is cooking something into our side that no other manager has been able to do for a while!

Great work team, marvelous dedication, drive, and acumen from our new manager.

Diego was MotM for me. He is transformed to a higher state.

This is the first time in years that I am so jubilant about how Chelsea are playing --not just because of the present state, but also our potential under Conte for the future (years to come, I hope).

There is NOTHING I can add or say about that performance today that adds to the flawless effort at the Bridge, so I will not even try :cig:

It is a great day to be a supporter of Chelsea.

Enjoy your weekend my friends :drunk: and celebrate your Chelsea.

Come on you Chelsea!!

What a unbelievable performance from the lads. Today's display rightfully reminded me of the true Chelsea, the one we were all used to seeing before last season. Conte is our new Mourinho. We are looking great for top 4, if Tottenham capitulate, we should be on track for top 4, given we don't throw away easy games. Next three games are against Middlesborough (A), Tottenham (H) and City (A). Middlesborough and Tottenham should be easy 6 points, given our momentum. With Man City away, I am not too sure but 1 point, if we manage it, I'll be happy with. 

I am loving the three at the back system....5 clean sheets in a row!

1 minute ago, kobematabryant said:

Next three games are against Middlesborough (A), Tottenham (H) and City (A). Middlesborough and Tottenham should be easy 6 points, given our momentum. With Man City away, I am not too sure but 1 point, if we manage it, I'll be happy with. 

And then what is great is after the Man City match, December lightens up tremendously so we should be able to finish the first half on a sold run.

Come on you Chelsea!!

2 minutes ago, Chelsea Buzz said:

And then what is great is after the Man City match, December lightens up tremendously so we should be able to finish the first half on a sold run.

Come on you Chelsea!!

After City, most games for Chelsea should be straight forward...given Conte's standards. I still don't know if Chelsea will be title challengers this year....my heart says yes but brain says a no.

Just now, kobematabryant said:

After City, most games for Chelsea should be straight forward...given Conte's standards. I still don't know if Chelsea will be title challengers this year....my heart says yes but brain says a no.

But both my heart and brain tells me we'll make Top 4 for the Champions League and that's one of the things I really want. I miss Chelsea in the UCL.

" Conte could easily used Cuadrado who miles better player than Moses as right wing back but he loan him out to juve. Stupid decision"

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/premier-league-2016-17-matchday-11.29664/page-8 

Arsenal Mania, always good for a laugh..

" Costa down. Hopefully he stays down.

the gorilla is back on the field. "

1 minute ago, the wes said:

The forum is buzzing tonight I think I'll have a few beers to celebrate 🎉 

Honestly, it's the most positive I've felt about this club and its future since a decade ago. Everyone has a good reason to PARTY!