• Batshuayi (sub)
    • Terry (sub)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the famous words of Drake (or one of his ghostwriters): Mother****ers never loved us! Chelsea are indeed in their worst behaviour.

Missed the first half but I loved that second half. Speed, aggression, flair, happiness.

Big up to the back three. They were not in the mood for any funny business. Poor Lukaku.

Hazard will have people bowing down for him soon again.

Costa was brilliant in the second half. He was playing at a different pace. He would've been a sensational footballer if he possessed better technique. He's been amazing but it let's him down quite a few times. But forget about that, the man is becoming a leader of men.

Fair play to Alonso. Don't rate him highly but he was top notch today.

Good to be a Chelsea fan, lads and lasses. Fully enjoying the ride.

Seriously, SERIOUSLY?! What has Conte done to this team?!

What a frighteningly comfortable win, 20+ shots vs ONE. I don't feel the slightest of nervous for the whole game, it's so fucking convincing.

Hazard is back to his ever best form, unstoppable, ridiculously good and I can not be happier. 

Fuck international break, can't come at a worse time, hopefully we will keep playing this sexy football after the break. 

Happy weekend my fellow Blues!

I thought it was humanly impossible to NOT park the bus after 1-0 up. I thought it was physically impossible NOT to revert to defensive survival tactics after getting humiliated by a local rival. At 3-0 up we were playing like we were 0-3 down, I still don't understand what I was watching. It was like an online FIFA game between a pro who wouldn't stop attacking and a noob who didn't know how to stop him doing that. Amazing to watch something like that in real life.

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Best performance since Stoke 7-0.

Its all gojng so well right now im half expecting Harry Redknapp to get a director of football role on Monday and bring Kranjcar with him.

'He's a cracking player'.

Good ol' 'Arry.