Virgil Van Dijk

dkim2

Yeah, not happening lads. I'll bet someone will panic on the deadline day and reach an agreement between 50-60m because they won't keep him after that statement he made. Probably will be Liverpool in the end,

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

EXCLUSIVE: Southampton tell Chelsea to break the world-record fee for a defender to sign Virgil van Dijk💰#CFC

Virgil van Dijk and Liverpool will NOT bully Southampton into selling the defender to the Merseysiders, a club source has revealed.

And, we understand, the centre-back will more likely be sold to Chelsea or Manchester City – for a world record fee for a defender.

Yahoo Sport have been told that an offer in excess of £70m may tempt Southampton to complete a deal with Chelsea

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/southampton-tell-chelsea-van-dijk-will-cost-world-record-fee-143720023.html

lol thanks but no thanks, fuck off Southampton

No thanks. We simply don't need him. I would much rather give game time to Christensen so he can develop into one of the best CB's in the world. Also, there are other areas where we need new signings, our defence is sorted.

Southampton is now 80% owned by chinese...

Whoever will want VDV will have to pay shitload of money now.

And he simply isn't worth the money. We have Christensen in our ranks, who could become one of the best in his position. I hope we don't throw this chance away and overpay for Van Dijk.

11 hours ago, Beigl said:

No thanks. We simply don't need him. I would much rather give game time to Christensen so he can develop into one of the best CB's in the world. Also, there are other areas where we need new signings, our defence is sorted.

yeah this is a strange one. Isn't Christensen as "proven" as VVD and isn't VVD incredibly injury prone esp considering the asking price?!

Chelsea need to learn to speak with the press and dismiss unfounded rumors.

This club is so weird during the transfer window... :)

32 minutes ago, the wes said:

What's strange about it? VVD is huge upgrade to cahill sign him up 

We already have potential or arguably ready-made upgrades in the club in Rüdiger and Christensen. I have a feeling that Conte is using Cahill the same way he described he would have used Matic to bed in Bakayoko. Think one of them will take over eventually, especially after such a blunder. Think now a lot depends on how we do in the next 3 games without GC and who will take their chances.

when we were a club of around Southampton`s stature. I don`t recall us ever standing in the way of a player who wanted to leave and since we have become one of Europes giants we don`t stand in the way..it`s just not good business for a club to do so..you have a cancer inside the club both on an off the field...Southampton need to either invest a lot to become a major club or accept they are seen by the players they sign who have ambition that they are a stepping stone club or they won`t attract rising stars in the future. they have an outstanding tradition of producing good players,i wouldn`t say better than us,about the same,only they are in a position where young players have the freedom to grow there before being sold on. it`s not good for them in the long run to hold onto players who want to leave,VVD has seen the team gutted every year since he`s been there and suddenly now they don`t want to sell when his time to leave is long overdue. 

3 hours ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

when we were a club of around Southampton`s stature. I don`t recall us ever standing in the way of a player who wanted to leave and since we have become one of Europes giants we don`t stand in the way..it`s just not good business for a club to do so..you have a cancer inside the club both on an off the field...Southampton need to either invest a lot to become a major club or accept they are seen by the players they sign who have ambition that they are a stepping stone club or they won`t attract rising stars in the future. they have an outstanding tradition of producing good players,i wouldn`t say better than us,about the same,only they are in a position where young players have the freedom to grow there before being sold on. it`s not good for them in the long run to hold onto players who want to leave,VVD has seen the team gutted every year since he`s been there and suddenly now they don`t want to sell when his time to leave is long overdue. 

I do think they want to sell him, it is just they know that there are not other quality CBs available in the market. By holding onto him as long as possible, his price will rise as clubs grow more nervous and reluctant to play hard ball over the fee. I agree with what you said though, to me is seems we are one of rare clubs who don't turn into complete assholes when a players wants to leave, I respect club for that even though it fires back on us also.

17 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

20799258_10210347862081412_5485319263083756823_n.jpg

He would be a great player for us but even if we announced him i would STILL be massively concerned over lack of WB and CM coverage haha 

Saints chairman Ralph Krueger has reiterated that Virgil van Dijk is not for sale and insists he will be welcomed back with “open arms” when he accepts the club’s decision.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/saints/news/15477027.Krueger__Virgil_will_be_welcomed_back_when_he_accepts_he_is_not_for_sale/

2 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Saints chairman Ralph Krueger has reiterated that Virgil van Dijk is not for sale and insists he will be welcomed back with “open arms” when he accepts the club’s decision.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/saints/news/15477027.Krueger__Virgil_will_be_welcomed_back_when_he_accepts_he_is_not_for_sale/

put in a bid of 60M and see how quick that stance changes

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You