Virgil Van Dijk

dkim2

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Still think Christensen has been slightly overhyped. Only a friendly but he didnt wow me today.

If VVD comes, christensen goes the other way, bet my life on it

He's 21 years old never played in 5 at the back so he needs some time. Still, Andreas won every 1on1 situation against Ribery and Lewa today. I can't tell something like that about Azpi and Cahill if we're talking only about CB's. 

1 hour ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Still think Christensen has been slightly overhyped. Only a friendly but he didnt wow me today.

If VVD comes, christensen goes the other way, bet my life on it

Christensen is overhyped, but VVD isn't? Makes sense. :blink:

13 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

He's 21 years old never played in 5 at the back so he needs some time. Still, Andreas won every 1on1 situation against Ribery and Lewa today. I can't tell something like that about Azpi and Cahill if we're talking only about CB's. 

He actually played in 5 at the back for the biggest part of last season.

I can't see us getting him.  I just don't see the need.  Not that he isn't better than Cahill.  But, we have lots of cover at CB and virtually none at CM and WB.  If we are going to spend this kind of money it really should be to shore up those positions.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Chelsea are preparing a £50m bid for Virgil Van Dijk. (@MattHughesTimes)

Chelsea are optimistic a deal can be agreed with Southampton for Van Dijk this week before the start of the new season. (@MattHughesTimes)

So tired of this window. Wish it ended August 10th

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You