test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

dkim2

Virgil Van Dijk

Started by dkim2,

141 posts in this topic

Reading so many reports that he only has a release clause of 25(!!!) million pounds.

Holy hell, Chelsea sign this guy up! Would improve our defense instantly. 

Wouldn't be against a move for him. He really has come on a hell of a lot since I seen him play for Neil Lennon's Celtic side. Wouldn't go overboard and say he's best CB in the PL, would still rate Alderweireld and Koscielny ahead of him but he's been the most improved CB in the last 2 years in the PL no doubt. 

Has a good presence, doesn't dive in, brilliant in the air, calm and composed on the ball... would really suit our team.

5 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Wouldn't be against a move for him. He really has come on a hell of a lot since I seen him play for Neil Lennon's Celtic side. Wouldn't go overboard and say he's best CB in the PL, would still rate Alderweireld and Koscielny ahead of him but he's been the most improved CB in the last 2 years in the PL no doubt. 

Has a good presence, doesn't dive in, brilliant in the air, calm and composed on the ball... would really suit our team.

He would be perfect to get Cahill the fuck out of the squad. Alderweireld won't leave Spurs and Poch, so I think Van Dijk, as proven PL defender, would be the best to go after in the january transferwindow. 

Koscielny is a handballing fraud. 

The Times are reporting that Chelsea, together with several other English clubs, are after him. If the price is reasonable, it should be a no-brainer. I have previously mentioned that we shouldnt fix what isnt broken but Cahill is not first team material, we should look to substitute him asap. a back 3 of VVD - Luiz - Azpilicueta would be very strong.  

kellzfresh likes this

58 minutes ago, Rekin said:

The Times are reporting that Chelsea, together with several other English clubs, are after him. If the price is reasonable, it should be a no-brainer. I have previously mentioned that we shouldnt fix what isnt broken but Cahill is not first team material, we should look to substitute him asap. a back 3 of VVD - Luiz - Azpilicueta would be very strong.  

yes, yes, yes. sign him.

Oriol Romeu claims Van Dijk is the best centre-half in the Premier League and urged him to stay.

“For me he is the best centre-back we have in this league,” he said.

“I have been playing with him and training every day and he is just amazing - strong in the air, good in the one v ones

55 minutes ago, Styles said:

I truly believe that players like this would choose us over other English clubs.

I just have this eerie feeling, we'll stick with Cahill and watch him go to Manchester. :cry::cry:

Van Dijk, Luiz, Azpi, Christensen, and Zouma? Jah Bless. 

I'm actually fairly confident that we can get Van Dijk if the club shows any interest in him. Chelsea would be the perfect place for this type of player and I'm sure he would be a massive success as a centreback in our 3-4-3 formation. And why wouldn't he want to join a club that is going to win the title in May?

Fernando likes this

It'd be really nice to have this guy on the team in the upcoming transfer window. I think a lot of us would sleep easier knowing our defence doesn't really need to be fixed anymore. Having him in the starting 3, and then having Zouma and even Cahill on the bench, would make our defence one of the best. Alonso would be the weak link, but he has his positives, and could easily be replaced by Baba or Kennedy in the near future. 

Get it done!

Should have been bought leaving Celtic for approx 11m to Southampton but we went out and got ???? those legend cb's lol instead !

quickpassnmove likes this

1 hour ago, El P. said:

As already said, we really need this guy. There is no better available CB in the world.

AND Premier League proven.

Yes we need him. Would make our defense much and much better.