Virgil Van Dijk

dkim2

48 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The fucking incompetence! HAHAHAHAHA!

Surely we have to go in, negotiate with Soton and sign him now, right? Player clearly wants to go and maybe they'll now accept a bit less just to get rid and be done with the situation so they can secure their own targets.

If we buy VVD that means he'll be a starter. I watched Denmark against Germany yesterday and I can tell you Andreas is a gem. He easily looked like a player ready to play for any of top 5 clubs in Europe. Definitely he's a starter. I would hate to see him gone or even worse, sitting on the bench. 

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool broke the rules, got caught, so came up with a formula for attempting to extricate themselves. It's a good formula. Far better than the stupid way we handled the situation with Ash, for example. Does that mean they should get away with it however? Not in my book it doesn't.

I await the FA's reaction.

42 minutes ago, Dingus said:

Only in football there is a stupid rule that a manager can not talk to a player before hand its ridiculous if I was going to spend 50+ mill on a CB I'd want to have a bloody conversation with the guy as well 

• 2 weeks later...

Van Dijk and Sandro are absolute quality players. If we pull those 2 off regardless of the price it will be a very good summer. I'd rather we pay a crazy amount for real quality than a reasonable amount for average players.

If Soton accept that offer, he will be the most expensive defender, right? The sum is HUGE, but Bonucci won't leave Juve for sure and our other target seems to be VD, also Soton don't want to sell their main CB again as they have problems on that position after they sold Fonte, that is the reason why they won't sell cheap.

1 minute ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Is this guy worth the doe? Seriously never watched him and don't recall him against us. 

I'd love to have him here. Every time I saw Soton he impressed me, very classy and composed defender. Would be excellent to have him playing it out from the back. Money has just gone mental though, I don't think the vast majority of big signings are worth the money eventually paid but its just the way footballs going.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You