Virgil Van Dijk

dkim2

Men I'm getting annoyed as we are sitting in our hands as usual. 

Just like last summer low balling everything and end up panicking buy in the end. 

This is not looking good to me. 

Transfer should have been already been identified long ago and worked on. 

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who says we're interested? These sources are pure nonsense too, so I'm not believing anything any more until it's 100% guaranteed and a legit source reports these things. The Mirror, Sun, Metro, FootballItalia, Mail, Guardian, Telegraph, they're all unreliable as far as i'm concerned. 

1 hour ago, It's too big said:

Who says we're interested? These sources are pure nonsense too, so I'm not believing anything any more until it's 100% guaranteed and a legit source reports these things. The Mirror, Sun, Metro, FootballItalia, Mail, Guardian, Telegraph, they're all unreliable as far as i'm concerned. 

Am the same until they sign on that dotted line I don't believe any off the Crap these newspapers post. One min morata has agreed personal terms then 2 hours later same paper says he's happy and is staying 

38 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

And I thought two weeks ago that this deal is wrapped up. There's no single one deal in the world that Chelsea could close early instead of dragging it close to deadline.

City are making quick business because they face a transfer-ban from the FIFA...

16 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Why arent we pursuing Toby Alderweireld, if the rumors of him having a 25 release clause is true.

Because the rumour is not true? If it was, you would have expected many sides to jumps on him from the start.

3 hours ago, Stats said:

Where did you hear that from?

A journalist reported it on Twitter. Because they perpetrated the rules about signing youth players or something. 

Also,

Fucking hell. 

Arguably the best CB in the league when fit. Has all the tools to become a world class player. Their captain and talisman Kompany was finally fit and in great form at the end of this season so I don't know where the possible signing of VVD leaves him. Or Otamendi who is pretty good. They won't be very happy being bit part players.

It's mind boggling to think of the amount of money City have spent just on CB's in recent years. If they sign Van Dijk, Walker, and Mendy they'll have a fucking scary team.

39 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

A journalist reported it on Twitter. Because they perpetrated the rules about signing youth players or something. 

Also,

Fucking hell. 

They are banned from signing U18 players. Not first team players.

3 hours ago, Stats said:

They are banned from signing U18 players. Not first team players.

Okay. I swear I read that they could get the same penalty Atletico Madrid got. (Hopefully that happens)

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chelsea look set to miss out on Virgil van Dijk to Liverpool with betting suspended

http://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/chelsea-look-set-miss-out-13141179

I like him as a player, but the costs being reported are out of control. Hopefully this leads to us looking at Christensen and giving him a real chance. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You