Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

2 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

HAZARD!!!!!

He and Moses have a fantastic understanding.

Moses has certainly improved our attack, along with the freedom given to Hazard. I know many on here are not thrilled with Moses, but I can see how he brings a lot of positives to the club.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant by Eden and we look solid, but I can't for the life of me understand why Pedro starts for us. He is no match to EPL physicality, and is easily written off by even the weakest English player. Waste of space, but I suppose Conte might have his reasons

Just now, Barbara said:

Brilliant by Eden and we look solid, but I can't for the life of me understand why Pedro starts for us. He is no match to EPL physicality, and is easily written off by even the weakest English player. Waste of space, but I suppose Conte might have his reasons

Because sadly right now hes better than Willian

2 minutes ago, Barbara said:

Started when Willian was on compassionate leave and he's done well enough to retain his place in the two matches.

Willian certainly did nothing in midweek to prove that he deserves to get his starting spot back.

I like a manager who selects based on form and rewards good performances. 

29 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

HAZARD!!!!!

He and Moses have a fantastic understanding.

Nah, Moses is just a no nonsene player. Very direct. What most should be. He sees run, he passes in space. Simple. Unlike Willian and many others we had who want to dribble the grass on every ocassion because they think they are world beaters (and litteraly just waste time and opportunity 80% of the time.