Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same as United. Tough game this, and like I said regarding the WHU game I was annoyed we lost, not just because we got knocked out but the momentum was with us.

We need to start quick and take the game to them, this will be a very big 3 points if we win.

Same XI as against United. Diego as striker, Pedro and Hazard as CAM's, Matic and N'Golo midfield, Alonso and Moses as wingbacks, Cahill Luiz and Dave as CB's. Tibo in goal. 

Southampton is a very difficult opponent. They had great managers in Poch, Koeman and now this Puel guy who had Guardiola exposed almost from the start of Citeh-Soton. Forster is a great GK and their defence, mainly Van Dijk who does fuckall in the Dutch national squad (can't blame him when you're standing next to Bruma) but who has been nothing more than pure class for Southampton. I hope he continues like this, not against us for one time now, and hope to see him in a blue shirt soon enough as I think he would be a better option than what Conte is after (Romagnoli for example) 

Oh and José Fonte who Mourinho wanted at ManUtd. He and Van Dijk are a great partnership. 

I'd say 1-2 for the Chels but that is only if we have Diego and Hazard in their best form. Pedro in the form he was last Sunday for the first half, Matic being Matic how we know him and our back three being solid again. Oh and Tibo like he was Sunday. 

These are the matches you need to win. You can lose at Old Trafford, Emptihad, Emirates and Anfield but you simply need to get these 3 points to stay on track with the other top teams. Buzzing. 

---------------Austin-----------------Redmond---------------

--------------------------Tadic------------------------------------

--------Davis--------------------------Clasie ----------------

------------------------Romeu----------------------------------

Bertrand------Van Dijk--------Fonte--------------Cedric

-------------------------Forster--------------------------------

6 hours ago, Captain Ahmed said:

---------------Austin-----------------Redmond---------------

--------------------------Tadic------------------------------------

--------Davis--------------------------Clasie ----------------

------------------------Romeu----------------------------------

Bertrand------Van Dijk--------Fonte--------------Cedric

-------------------------Forster--------------------------------

Not bad, but I think we can break them.

My Score Prediction is.

Southampton FC [ 4 -vs- 3 ] Chelsea FC (FULL TIME RESULT)

SOUTHAMPTON FC - GOALSCORERS

Charlie Austin - 3 Goals

CHELSEA FC - GOALSCORERS 

Diego Costa - 1 Goal , Eden Hazard - 1 Goal , N'golo Kante - 1 Goal.

Type of game where I don't care how,just want to see boys win tommorow. Very important to win tommorow so we can keep chasing those three fu**ers up there.

Plus,next round Tottenham and Arsenal will cancel each other so hopefully we either go for top 3 or make a solid points difference from Tottenham.

General consensus on every fan forum and newspapers comments section is that we're the worst of the top 6 teams. Deluded mancs think that City, Arsenal and Liverpool are nailed on for the top 3 positions and they fight Tottenham and Chelsea for the last CL spot. With Spurs of course the major threat. In their view. They do not think we can keep pace with the others until the end.

Ha fucking ha. How the times have changed. Supposedly. Arsenal and Liverpool, the teams with the biggest meltdown percentage in the 2nd part of the season all over European leagues and a trophy record in the last decade similar to Wigan's, to be considered untouchable right from October.

Would absolutely love Chelsea to win this next two games against Southampton and Everton and make a big statement. Put them twats in their place and make them see for what we really are.

32 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

General consensus on every fan forum and newspapers comments section is that we're the worst of the top 6 teams. Deluded mancs think that City, Arsenal and Liverpool are nailed on for the top 3 positions and they fight Tottenham and Chelsea for the last CL spot. With Spurs of course the major threat. In their view. They do not think we can keep pace with the others until the end.

Ha fucking ha. How the times have changed. Supposedly. Arsenal and Liverpool, the teams with the biggest meltdown percentage in the 2nd part of the season all over European leagues and a trophy record in the last decade similar to Wigan's, to be considered untouchable right from October.

Would absolutely love Chelsea to win this next two games against Southampton and Everton and make a big statement. Put them twats in their place and make them see for what we really are.

We should enjoy that. We are not the favourites, we are not expected to win anything but we can make it our strength! Just need to win games now!

It was Old Father Time (Alex Ferguson) who commented that we won't win the League or even get CL spot I believe...

I really want to win this game and the next to stay on track with Arsenal and Liverpool because I'm already getting so fucking tired by the major wankfest these two teams are creating. Suddenly those idiots at ArsenalFanTV and all the other gooners are Wenger-in again and Arsenal can compete for the title and Liverpools attack is the best thing since sliced bread. Give me a damn break. These 2, with Spurs, are the biggest bottling teams in the League and their downfall will start soon enough when the gloves are going on and temperature is dropping. 

The Saints play a style that we normally really struggle against so I'm not very confident that we'll win this. Hard working, high energy, lots of pressing, and great in wide areas. Hopefully Conte has everyone fully prepared and ready for all that and we don't have a huge letdown after such a great result against United.