• Ivanovic (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good team, very good manager.

They don't make mistakes, do they?!

For me, Kanté is Chelsea's best player, but the guy who impressed me most is Victor Moses. Incredible, absolutely incredible.

Chelsea is right up there with the very best and it's very well deserved!

Thanks Conte who had the balls to change formation, been much better since. 

a few signings in Jan and we could have a top team here with this formation. Teams are really struggling against it and for once we aren't predictable in our play. 

Greateful for a manager that has fresh ideas and giving other players like Moses a chance. The fact that Jose has United playing like us last season says everything that was wrong with our dire last season. 

One thing that worries me big time. Ivanovic back. Conte surely cannot think he can integrate him back. He has no business in the team. It is working just fine, work on it, don't ruin it. Anyway, Conte benched him before his injury, he will do it again. Surely.

Very solid and convincing victory, we never put a foot wrong the entire match. 

Kudos to Conte for manipulating a new formation so well in such a short time, and kudos to all our players for executing it brilliantly. 

3 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

One thing that worries me big time. Ivanovic back. Conte surely cannot think he can integrate him back. He has no business in the team. It is working just fine, work on it, don't ruin it. Anyway, Conte benched him before his injury, he will do it again. Surely.

No way he will take Moses place after how Moses had been playing lately, absolutely no chance!