West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 24/10/2016 at 1:56 AM, Tautvix said:

Will anyone show this game on TV? Because Manchester derby will be on Sky that day and if Sky Sports don't show this cup it's always a struggle.

Total Sportek in HD on the web. It is free.

According to bib theory this will be our starting lineup:

Begovic
Azpi - Terry - Luiz
Aina - Chalobah - Kante - Alonso
Willian - Batshuayi - Hazard

It would be nice if we can win without extra time and offer Kante, Alonso and Hazard some rest before final whistle ;)

4 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

How about the travelling fans? Have West Ham given the entire allocated tickets in the end?

The ticket selling details for our EFL Cup match away against West Ham United on Wednesday 26 October have been announced and we regret to inform our supporters we have been given an allocation of only 5182 seats.

The club requested the full allocation as determined by this competition’s regulations, which would have been approximately 5,700 tickets, but due to the set-up at West Ham’s new stadium, the Football League has given them dispensation to provide a lesser amount for this competition. We are disappointed by this. 

1 hour ago, jernej93 said:

According to bib theory this will be our starting lineup:

Begovic
Azpi - Terry - Luiz
Aina - Chalobah - Kante - Alonso
Willian - Batshuayi - Hazard

It would be nice if we can win without extra time and offer Kante, Alonso and Hazard some rest before final whistle ;)

Nice team I like this, great to see Aina and Chalobah hopefully starting 

I think both Alonso and Moses need rests. They both play in very demanding positions and we need them fresh for the weekend. Thing is, we have nobody else other than Alonso to play as the left wing-back. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see Antonio revert back to the 4-1-4-1 this game. Aina at left-back and azpi at right-back.

8 hours ago, blueblood22 said:

my first XI for this match is

tibo 

azpi luiz terry

aina                alonso

RLC     Chalobah

willan   oscar

michy

If you play Aina, RLC and Chalobah Begovic should be playing aswell instead of Tibo right ;P ?

---------------Moses-----------------Michy---------------

--------------------------Oscar-------------------------------

--------Fabregas--------------------------Loftus-Cheek -----------

------------------------Kanté------------------------------

Alonso------Ivanovic--------Terry--------------Aina

-------------------------Begovic--------------------------------

Would love to see this XI.

SOLANKE BATS      

OSCAR
 WILLIAN CHALOBAH RLC  AINA

LUIZ TERRY AZPI

BEGO

With Eden, Diego, Pedro on the bench if we need to win the game.

I would like to see Solanke because there are many questions about his level, i think it will be a good moment to see him.

I'm not sure we shall see a 3-4-3 tonight. SOUNDING like the Don will go with a back 4. So might be a 4-3-3

Oscar-Batman-Willian

Chalobah-Cescy-Mikel

Aina-Cahil-JT-Bane

Begov

My tickets for West Central. Wheres everyone elses???

I'm off to lubricate the vocal chords. Its hard finding a decent boozer over there and its £10 almost for a pie and a pint in the ground.

think we are either having one around Liverpool St or trying the King Edward nearer the ground.

Be Carefree and fly it high lads. Theyre only pikeys!!

COYB!!!

-------------------------------Begovic-------------------------------

------------------Cesar-------Terry------Luiz-------------------

Moses------------Chalobah--------Kante---------------Alonso

----------Willian------------Batshauyi--------Hazard----------

Subs:Courtois, Cahill, Aina, Matic, RLC, Pedro, Costa.

With us being out of Europe there is no desparate need to rest the stars, this competition kicked off the winning era of Jose mark 1 and Ronaldo/Rooney driven United, so we should go all out to try and win it. Nate and Bats deserves a chance and Begovic is trust worth enough to come in for Courtois but we need to try and win this cup and that means relatively strong lineups so sorry Ola and Ruben.

Plus we need to play 3-4-3 tonight, if it's the route we are taking for at least the medium term then the squad players that will play tonight need to get use to it.