West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only EFL cup but still a derby and having the possibility to knock out those scumbags would be lovely.

Bats as striker. Diego some rest. Beware that Diego is just one booking away from a matchban. Next game is against Southampton so if he gets booked then he misses the home match against Everton which will be a difficult match I think. I trust Batshuayi but Costa is in a very good form. 

Willian back as RW. Pedro some rest? Or Willian back in the Southampton game and Pedro in the WHU-game... Wonder what Conte will do. Same goes for Eden and Moses. 

Chalobah midfield with Fab/Oscar. 

Terry for Cahill/Luiz/Dave. Give one of them some rest. 

Bego for T-bo obviously. 

Think we'll manage. West Ham has been a bit poor lately. Can change anytime but still. 

Main focus should be and would be on Southampton. Difficult away game I think. 

4 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Only EFL cup but still a derby and having the possibility to knock out those scumbags would be lovely.

Bats as striker. Diego some rest. Beware that Diego is just one booking away from a matchban. Next game is against Southampton so if he gets booked then he misses the home match against Everton which will be a difficult match I think. I trust Batshuayi but Costa is in a very good form. 

Willian back as RW. Pedro some rest? Or Willian back in the Southampton game and Pedro in the WHU-game... Wonder what Conte will do. Same goes for Eden and Moses. 

Chalobah midfield with Fab/Oscar. 

Terry for Cahill/Luiz/Dave. Give one of them some rest. 

Bego for T-bo obviously. 

Think we'll manage. West Ham has been a bit poor lately. Can change anytime but still. 

Main focus should be and would be on Southampton. Difficult away game I think. 

Costa should've just gotten booked yesterday since he isn't going to be starting anyways

9 hours ago, LeonDavis23 said:

Costa should've gotten booked yesterday since he isn't going to be starting anyways

Yes that was disappointing. There was a stage  during yesterday's game when he was protesting a bit too much against decisions and that looked to me like he was trying to get the job done. Thing is I suspect the ref was on to it. 

Arghh...yes Costa should've made a real good foul yesterday because we cannot lose him the match against Everton...so Diego should be on his toes in the Southampton game but it'll be difficult for him as he is Diego Costa, a name referee's love to book.

Next 3 Premier League games:
Southampton-Chelsea
Chelsea-Everton
Boro-Chelsea

He really needs to try not get booked in the Southampton game but in the Everton game as I trust Michy against Boro easily. That means he'll be rested for the game against Sp*rs. And also, after that game it's Manchester Citeh away and we need him in that one!