André Silva

Captain Ahmed

André Silva(Porto)

Position:Centre Forward-Striker

Foot:right

Height: 1,82 m

Nationality:Portugal

Date of birth:Nov 6, 1995

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2236888-chelsea-transfer-news-portos-andre-silva-would-be-efficient-addition-for-blues(2014)

Image result for andré silva

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Captain Ahmed said:

@Johnnyeye your feedback about A.Silva?A hard-working player, pretty good in the air,incredible movement(10 goals in 15 games this season with Porto and the Portugal national team!)

Still a work in progress, but i like this kid a lot, there is just something about him that i haven´t seen in a long time here in Portugal, a young player with a lot of potential and huge room for improvement, can be Portugal´s next big thing striker wise, something the national team has lacked badly for years now, Ronaldo has been filling that void, but he´s no striker, Andre is fine at Porto right now, he has all the conditions there to be nurtured and to thrive, with the right mentality he will become a top striker in no time. He has to keep his feet on the ground first, just keep working hard and not be swayed by hype and distractions, dont make the jump to another big club right away like most young talents do and then get lost out there, just focus on his development here in Portugal and if he keeps up this form then in 2 seasons he will leave for a big offer no doubt, im not sure what his release clause is but since its Porto we´re talking about i expect them to ask for huge money, we more than anyone know how its like do deal with Porto and we can´t complain about the quality of some players that we´ve got from them in the past, (Carvalho, Ferreira, Bosingwa, etc ) all who had a part in this club´s history and success in the last decade. Cheers

20 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Still a work in progress, but i like this kid a lot, there is just something about him that i haven´t seen in a long time here in Portugal, a young player with a lot of potential and huge room for improvement, can be Portugal´s next big thing striker wise, something the national team has lacked badly for years now, Ronaldo has been filling that void, but he´s no striker, Andre is fine at Porto right now, he has all the conditions there to be nurtured and to thrive, with the right mentality he will become a top striker in no time. He has to keep his feet on the ground first, just keep working hard and not be swayed by hype and distractions, dont make the jump to another big club right away like most young talents do and then get lost out there, just focus on his development here in Portugal and if he keeps up this form then in 2 seasons he will leave for a big offer no doubt, im not sure what his release clause is but since its Porto we´re talking about i expect them to ask for huge money, we more than anyone know how its like do deal with Porto and we can´t complain about the quality of some players that we´ve got from them in the past, (Carvalho, Ferreira, Bosingwa, etc ) all who had a part in this club´s history and success in the last decade. Cheers

Do you know why Neves and Paulo Oliveira play so little these days? I heard they are big talents

they have faded lately, too much hype got to them im afraid, but i think there is still time for Neves and Oliveira to shine i hope, also dont forget about Benfica´s Guedes, we´ll see, but it can benifit the national team in the long term if these players develop well, we are very close to having another Golden generation, like Figo, Costa, Pinto, etc

• 7 months later...

Not exactly sure how accurate all this is, but there are significant rumblings that Andre Silva is on his way to Milan. If true we can cross Milan off as possible destination for Diego Costa.

As for Andre Silva, incredible signing for Milan. 

24 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Not exactly sure how accurate all this is, but there are significant rumblings that Andre Silva is on his way to Milan. If true we can cross Milan off as possible destination for Diego Costa.

As for Andre Silva, incredible signing for Milan. 

Di Marzio is on it which makes it legit.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You