Jase

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

So after watching Liverpool - Man Utd I think we all know what we can expect from this game...

Nah, I don't think there's any way José parks the bus against us like he just did there. He'll be out for revenge and trying to prove a point. He would love nothing more than to humiliate us like Arsenal and Liverpool have done.

I expect them to press us high and kick the shit out of Hazard and Willian and wind Diego up as much as possible.

Lets hope Costa's head is right and he just plays football instead of trying to fight everyone. Hazard also has to step up in a big game and not go into his shell.

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Nah, I don't think there's any way José parks the bus against us like he just did there. He'll be out for revenge and trying to prove a point. He would love nothing more than to humiliate us like Arsenal and Liverpool have done.

I expect them to press us high and kick the shit out of Hazard and Willian and wind Diego up as much as possible.

Lets hope Costa's head is right and he just plays football instead of trying to fight everyone. Hazard also has to step up in a big game and not go into his shell.

It's Mourinho and a big away game...of course he'll park the bus.

5 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

It's Mourinho and a big away game...of course he'll park the bus.

In any other circumstance I'd agree, mate. Think he'll be having wet dreams all week about Pogba (the one player he wanted above any other but we couldn't get for him) scoring the winner so he can give Roman a fist pump from the touchline.

If there's one thing we should all know as Chelsea fans is that José is a vindictive bastard who never lets anything go. He'll go for it.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

In any other circumstance I'd agree, mate. Think he'll be having wet dreams all week about Pogba (the one player he wanted above any other but we couldn't get for him) scoring the winner so he can give Roman a fist pump from the touchline.

If there's one thing we should all know as Chelsea fans is that José is a vindictive bastard who never lets anything go. He'll go for it.

Maybe you're right - I'd prefer him to go for it than a boring 0-0 like we were so used to. I'm am SO over that boring garbage lol

23 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yeah I'm with Pizy on this one. They will come to play the game of their lives. 

Hard to see us win this one. If we do then my admiration for Conte will go up a notch. 

Hard to see us win? we've been playing well and they aren't.

Just to remind everyone - we're only three back of this "unstoppable" Man City.

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

you´ve read my mind, expect just that to happen, wasn´t impressed at all with United against Liverpool, they have De Gea to thank for the point at Anfield, we can´t give Mou that satisfaction and smug on his face when he comes here, he better than anyone knows this club inside and out, thats why we cant be letargic, need to take our farking chances when possible because there wont be many in this game, we can´t overcommit players in attack, because that´s what Mourinho thrives on, they will be patient and try to frustrate us, they will defend in numbers if needed, we can´t fall in to their trap, they can definetely kill us on the counter with ease, Valencia, Rashford, Martial, Pogba, all have pace to burn, so just stick with our game plan like against Leicester and we will be fine, try to keep spaces closed for Valencia and co. and deal with the aerial threat of Ibra and Fellaini on open play and specially on set pieces. Costa, Hazard, Moses, William, Kante, Matic and the defence need to have their A game on if we are to have any chance, we need to control the midfield, dont give Pogba, Herrera, Mata space, i have a feeling Mata will play because Mou knows the connection we have with him, and for his dead ball ability, he will try to play all kinds of mind games, Conte cant fall for it, just do our job, we cant let them breathe, we need to press them often, no more room for mistakes. Cheers

@@Essien19

Think our performance will depend on the players' mental approach. If they are scared and go into hiding, then we're in trouble. If they are intent on showing their former boss what they are really capable of, then we can win. Just play the same team as against Leicester, not sure Willian is ready so I'm not gonna chuck him in my fantasy line-up just yet. We also have a huge advantage of having a whole week to prepare while they'll be wasting time in Europa League.

Oh, and Kante's pocket is ready for John Obi Pogba. :wank2:

Courtois
Azpi - Luiz - Cahill
Moses - Kante - Matic - Alonso
Pedro - Costa - Hazard

Oooh I really want to win this one, because I freakin' hate ManUre and their glory hunting fans (not saying we don't have any, but the MUFC fans are ridiculous at time).

Also, I want to beat Mourinho. Love the guy for what he did for us but he is NO LONGER one of us, so people at the Bridge, ignore him and sing for your new manager, Conte.

22 minutes ago, manpe said:

Think our performance will depend on the players' mental approach. If they are scared and go into hiding, then we're in trouble. If they are intent on showing their former boss what they are really capable of, then we can win.

Afraid that we'll see the mental weakness that we saw against Liverpool and Arsenal again. Maybe it would be useful if Conte or one of the coaches sticks Mourinho's comments at Leicester last season in the dressing room, where he tried to claim all the credit for the success we had in 2014/15. Have the players  go out there to prove it wasn't all about him.

I don't know if Mourinho is obsessed to win against us. But He is  certainly obsessed to win and prove he is always a great coach .
It seems clear that Jose will want to win this game because of table ranking.
He is 7th in the table, except our fixture, all the big teams play against a weaker team .
So like us, he needs  3 points to stay near of top 4,
He will not settle for a draw as long if he stay in this position. It would be different if United was above us, but they are below.

I'm waiting a different approach. Yesterday  he just didn't want lose. Sunday, he would like to win the match. He knew that playing Liverpool in Anfield is not easy. He had to destroy their technical player, don't let any space with a big intensity.
We have not the same style than Liverpool, he will adapat his tactic. There will be intensity for sur but with more intention to score a goal. Yesterday, Karius don't had nothing to do.

In any case i'm really excited to see the confrontation between Conte and Mourinho. Hope Antonio will find the solution to break their block and keep a solid team in the same time.

Those inbred Mancs were happy with the 0-0 draw against Liverpool.

Mourinho...managing a United team worth what? 500 million? And still he parks the bus. Now that he's gone here I finally see him for the managing coward he truly is.

This game has me more than the Arsenal game, as I really really REALLY want to beat those muppets. José will give his players all for them to beat us as his little revenge against us, hope our players do the same.