• Costa
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is now massively important is players like Ivanovic and to a certain extent Willian are not allowed to walk back into this team.

Moses and Alonso have done their job to the letter of the law, they should not be discarded from this team at all.

I'm over the moon right now!  Didn't see a game like this coming at all...1-1 was about what I expected.   Well done to Conte and the entire squad for an epic performance.   Man of the match could go to any number of people but Dave gets my vote today.  Well done lads!

tumblr_n9o0wpMInf1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

46 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

I voted for Moses as MOTM. He was a monster, absolutely perfect. But everyone was fantastic. Top class performance. 

Completely agree. He is the perfect match for that position in our new 5-3-3 system. Him and Alonso on either side are fantastic. We were getting burnt by pace before.

Of course I am ecstatic, however Luiz and Cahill still look a little suspect. 

The most complete performance I can recall us giving since the win over City at the Etihad in 2013/14; loved it.

The team looks set to me. Pedro and Willian will probably be switched around in the starting 11 fairly frequently (dependent on form), and Zouma might end-up displacing Cahill at some point, but those are the only changes I can see happening any time soon (barring significant injuries, of course).

It's always pleasure to beat manure. But to beat them with that margin, with that performance from all of our players, coaches and staff and with Mou in charge of manure.... It's just one of the best things ever :D 
I have nothing to say about Mourinho, he just proved how he has lost it all...
Amazing performances form all of our players, the whole team and coaching staff deserve MOTM. More of this please!!!

2 hours ago, Melanicus said:

Words can't express how fucking happy I am right now!!!

I haven't seen Chelsea play so well for a long time. We pressed so well, we were dangerous every attack and defended as a team. Conte completely outsmarted Mourinho and proved he's the right man for this job. Imagine if we actually signed all the targets he wanted.

Hats off to the boys aswell. Fantastic victory.

So sweet to beat United 4-0 with Mourinho in charge.

Come on Chelsea!!! Let's win this fucking title again, we're currently the best team in the league!!!

i share your sentiment, but lets not get carried away, still a long way to go, at the end of the day its just one game and 3 points, we have won nothing yet. Cheers mate ;)

17 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Wow this was amazing. 

Anyhow we won't see that German Mourinho apologist anymore around here. :)

dude stay classy and have some respect, he has his own views like everyone else, respect him even if you dont agree with him, there is no need to bad talk him behind his back, look im a Mourinho fan too, or at least i was for many years, but now my focus is on Conte and Chelsea, Mourinho is gone and while i enjoyed very much the fact we beat the mancs, lets not lose class and forget everything he did for uss, because the man is immortal at Chelsea either you love him or hate him, he made history anyway you look at it, he makes mistakes like every manager, hes not perfect, far from it but he has a massive CV to show for it, and he made us a force in football, and dispite all the shit that happened here during his stint, old an new, i wish the man nothing but  the best in his future,  but not against us of course. Lets face it, its Mourinho and to me he will always be our special one. Cheers