test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 4-0 Man United

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match?   102 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

182 posts in this topic
5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Capped off by the sore-loser exchange with Conte and delusional post-match comments. It's like you said, I'll always appreciate what he did for the club but I'm glad that he's no longer managing us. Such a toxic and poor character and plays aimless and uninspiring football.

I would rather not have Mr. Toxic One speaking to Antonio.

GREAT performance today by everyone! As the commentator said here, we have a little weakness on our left with Cahill at LCB (or the combination of him and Alonso's slow pace), but otherwise, we looked very good. Maybe Pedro can improve his passing, anticipation, chemistry with Diego up top.

Thoroughly enjoyed this one. Gave me a boost for the week. Chalobah on the pitch again: yay!

Happy.

blueblood22 likes this

I'm over the moon right now!  Didn't see a game like this coming at all...1-1 was about what I expected.   Well done to Conte and the entire squad for an epic performance.   Man of the match could go to any number of people but Dave gets my vote today.  Well done lads!

tumblr_n9o0wpMInf1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

blueblood22 likes this

46 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

I voted for Moses as MOTM. He was a monster, absolutely perfect. But everyone was fantastic. Top class performance. 

Completely agree. He is the perfect match for that position in our new 5-3-3 system. Him and Alonso on either side are fantastic. We were getting burnt by pace before.

Of course I am ecstatic, however Luiz and Cahill still look a little suspect. 

quickpassnmove likes this