• Chalobah (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Mourinho talking shit to Conte at full-time, Fuck Off! 

Conte with the masterclass performance, by handing JM the worst loss of his PL career! 

3 Straight Clean Sheets. 

Forza Chelsea! 

that's because when Mourinho thought our support at the Bridge wasn't adequate, he talked shit about the supporters in the post-match conference. Now Conte instead of using the supporters to deflect bad football (which we haven't been showing, thankfully), chooses to set the example, to invite the supporters in a supportive way. Mourinho could never understand such thing, that's why it's so foreign to him and even considered humiliating what Conte did. It's just one of the million small things that show Jose's true colors. I supported him while he as here, and even in other teams (although he only ever managed teams I sympathize with in Spain and Italy), but he became a sore loser, a guy that won't admit defeat, that won't look to himself and look for ways to improve. He's a caricature nowadays and I feel sorry for him because he's laughing stock because of his arrogance to admit he - like everyone else - could use with some self-criticism and admit his short comings.

4 minutes ago, Henrique said:

What did Joo say to Conte?

watch the video below for context. He complained about how Conte asked for louder support when we were winning 4x0. According to him, that's humiliating his team, and should have been okay if the match was only 1x0

5 minutes ago, Henrique said:

What did Joo say to Conte?

Apparently: You don't wind up the cowd at 4-0, you do this at 1-0, but at 4-0 it's humiliating

EDIT: Apperently it was about his celebration when we scored 4th goal.

IM IN LOVEEEE :dance:

Great game from every single player and Conte himself. The bridge was buzzin too.

Now continue this kind of football forever please. 

(Also I dont cry, but those ending celebrations of Kante and teammates who looked so genuine happy made me shed a tear of joy almost)

What a fucking great day.

21 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I appreciate what Jose did for this club, but oh my his reactions were priceless today.

Capped off by the sore-loser exchange with Conte and delusional post-match comments. It's like you said, I'll always appreciate what he did for the club but I'm glad that he's no longer managing us. Such a toxic and poor character and plays aimless and uninspiring football.

Let Mourinho be Mourinho and ignore his shit, nothing new there. Our main focus should be on the fact that we beat United by a 4 goal difference for the first time in years, and that we're back in the title race.

Great team performance. You can see the team is training at this and they are getting better every week.

Even players I gave up on a long time ago like Pedro and Matic are doing well.

Congrats to Conte and the team.

As for Jose, I truly believe today was karma at work. You don't behave the way he did last season and not get your comeuppance sooner or later.

16 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Terrible loser, terrible.

Personally, I'm so bored by the whole subject of Mourinho and it's been that way for a long time. But this is hilarious. Conte asking/demanding the crowd to make noise has absolutely nothing to do with Mourinho. Chelsea produced something special and it deserved great praise so Conte was right.

Typical of Mourinho to make it about him. One of the reasons I never warmed to Mourinho. Him winning titles with Chelsea doesn't change that. Maybe those who loved and worshipped him so much can now understand how a Chelsea fan couldn't love Mourinho.

If people need proof that Mourinho is delusional, just show them that. It's none of our business now but does he really think everyone is stupid and can't see what's actually happening? He has continued to insist after every bad game/performance that his side play well. Every single time without fail. :doh:

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Capped off by the sore-loser exchange with Conte and delusional post-match comments. It's like you said, I'll always appreciate what he did for the club but I'm glad that he's no longer managing us. Such a toxic and poor character and plays aimless and uninspiring football.

I would rather not have Mr. Toxic One speaking to Antonio.

GREAT performance today by everyone! As the commentator said here, we have a little weakness on our left with Cahill at LCB (or the combination of him and Alonso's slow pace), but otherwise, we looked very good. Maybe Pedro can improve his passing, anticipation, chemistry with Diego up top.

Thoroughly enjoyed this one. Gave me a boost for the week. Chalobah on the pitch again: yay!

Happy.