test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 4-0 Man United

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match?   102 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

182 posts in this topic

Couldn't ask for more. Great turnaround from the squad since changing to 3-4-3 and have now closed the gap to one point.

Perfect weekend for us!

blueblood22 likes this

20 minutes ago, Thor said:

Sure we won. But wait until Pogba and Zlatan start playing for them. They'll be unbeatable! 

Have they made petition to high court ?

I AM ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING AFTER THAT!

- Conte pulled off a masterclass, have that Jose, you have been surpassed by so many now. Conte's celebrations were amazing, he kicks every ball and loves this club and works so hard for the fans. FORZA CONTE!

- The players were ALL incredible today, such passion and a will to win. I am so proud to be a fan right now.

Also....KANTE SCORED?! Fucking amazing!

UP THE BLUES!

blueblood22, Cosmin and Muzchap like this

Pogba is being ripped by United fans on a level far higher than that we've gone to to rip Torres, Oscar, or anybody. A great day.

26 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Mourinho talking shit to Conte at full-time, Fuck Off! 

Conte with the masterclass performance, by handing JM the worst loss of his PL career! 

3 Straight Clean Sheets. 

Forza Chelsea! 

that's because when Mourinho thought our support at the Bridge wasn't adequate, he talked shit about the supporters in the post-match conference. Now Conte instead of using the supporters to deflect bad football (which we haven't been showing, thankfully), chooses to set the example, to invite the supporters in a supportive way. Mourinho could never understand such thing, that's why it's so foreign to him and even considered humiliating what Conte did. It's just one of the million small things that show Jose's true colors. I supported him while he as here, and even in other teams (although he only ever managed teams I sympathize with in Spain and Italy), but he became a sore loser, a guy that won't admit defeat, that won't look to himself and look for ways to improve. He's a caricature nowadays and I feel sorry for him because he's laughing stock because of his arrogance to admit he - like everyone else - could use with some self-criticism and admit his short comings.

4 minutes ago, Henrique said:

What did Joo say to Conte?

watch the video below for context. He complained about how Conte asked for louder support when we were winning 4x0. According to him, that's humiliating his team, and should have been okay if the match was only 1x0

poup, El P. and Muzchap like this

5 minutes ago, Henrique said:

What did Joo say to Conte?

Apparently: You don't wind up the cowd at 4-0, you do this at 1-0, but at 4-0 it's humiliating

EDIT: Apperently it was about his celebration when we scored 4th goal.