• Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

14 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I will say though, at least he had the presence of mind to not blame the result on our lack of mid-week matches.  That's kind of his fault too....

Kind off? It's at least 70% his fault and that's probably being generous.

In his five full season's here he did a great job in 3 (you could argue 4) and a good job in 2, but those 5 months last season was the worst performance by a manager in PL if not English football history.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Turkey is a must I suppose but I always feel you can't beat a whole poached salmon on Christmas Day. Be sure to descale it thoroughly though before you poach it.😊

Don't forget some champagne or sparkling wine of your choice to go with the salmon.  I'm not a huge fan of either salmon or sparkling wine TBH, but even I have to admit that they go quite well together.

50 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Kind off? It's at least 70% his fault and that's probably being generous.

In his five full season's here he did a great job in 3 (you could argue 4) and a good job in 2, but those 5 months last season was the worst performance by a manager in PL if not English football history.

I was going for classic British understatement.

18 hours ago, cosmicway said:

I put 250 euros on Zlatan for top scorer of the season.
With Pogba and Rooney to assist I thought it was a steal.
Also tall players always do well in the premier since the time of Joe Jordan and before that, so I thought it was a steal.
They offer me to cashout 112 euros now.
With those 112 euros I will be in a position to contribute a little to the family's Christmas dinner this year.
What is the forum's opinion ?

It was a dumb bet from the beginning, sorry for saying that. I think now it's best to see it out or wait until you get a better offer. He will be there or thereabouts at the end of the season provided he stays injury free.

24 minutes ago, manpe said:

It was a dumb bet from the beginning, sorry for saying that. I think now it's best to see it out or wait until you get a better offer. He will be there or thereabouts at the end of the season provided he stays injury free.

He takes pens too.
But ...

jose_antonio_2410_620_450_100.jpg

We are one point from the top now but I 'm still not optimistic.
UTD have become the Aston Villa of 2016-17.
The tests were against L'pool and Arsenal. L'pool are at the peak of their form and Arsenal who are destined to fail again were also at the peak of their form when we played. In those two important tests we lost.
At this hour I 'm optimistic only for a champions league position.

On 23.10.2016 at 8:35 PM, Fernando said:

Wow this was amazing. 

Anyhow we won't see that German Mourinho apologist anymore around here. :)

You seem a bit obsessed, better have the balls to tag the person instead of coming from behind, bitch move.

Sure, what you'd wanna hear? Probably the worst defeat since Madrid days, Mourinho got it horribly wrong with the selection (e.g. benching Mata, being reactiv with too many limited players Fellaini, Lingard and so on). You really shouldn't hit out at former club members when they're lying on the floor, but you couldn't help yourself, could you?!

I'm a little late to the party on here - but WOW!

i haven't had a Sunday like that for years :) 

I love how we are playing as a team and with smiles on our faces. 

I absolutely love how Conte has come in - checked the players out in their formation and then decided - nope, we need to do it my way. 

I'm sure at first the players were a little concerned - but this should help them buy into his management style. How refreshing after AvB and Mou! 

Hazard is like a new signing - Matic has swapped back with his useless brother and Moses - this guy is on fire! We all know Iva needed to be dropped but Conte has done it so delicately it's unbelievable! 

I think United fans are harsh on Pogba - he's being asked to do what Eden did under Mourinho and it just doesn't work with these younger players. Pogba is not a defensive midfielder. I would have Pogba here in a heartbeat - but not for £100 million :) 

The way Conte has got the team of 'traitors' and 'has beens' playing is great 

I'm not getting carried away - Top 4 was and still is my ambition- as long as the players give their all - that's all I can ask. 

As for Mou - I'm really sorry for the guy - he's just so 1 dimensional now it's unreal - even Stevie Wonder knows Carrick should be playing... It's super sad seeing him like this - but it's his choice to change and he won't so he will reap what he sows. 

KTBFFH

5 hours ago, Essien19 said:

You seem a bit obsessed, better have the balls to tag the person instead of coming from behind, bitch move.

Sure, what you'd wanna hear? Probably the worst defeat since Madrid days, Mourinho got it horribly wrong with the selection (e.g. benching Mata, being reactiv with too many limited players Fellaini, Lingard and so on). You really shouldn't hit out at former club members when they're lying on the floor, but you couldn't help yourself, could you?!

Thank you agent Mourinho. Keep up the good work. 

And by the way can we buy Martial? Will United sell to us like we did with Mata? 

I'm starting to think sky sports are anti chelsea the punts where saying Luiz should have been sent off for his tackle later on Sunday nite on match of the day not one punt said nothing about Luiz tackle 

51 minutes ago, the wes said:

I'm starting to think sky sports are anti chelsea the punts where saying Luiz should have been sent off for his tackle later on Sunday nite on match of the day not one punt said nothing about Luiz tackle 

SKY are anti Chelsea, fucking hate us. Us beating United on Sunday really pissed on their chips as they had it all set up to celebrate Mourinho winning.

8 hours ago, Fernando said:

Thank you agent Mourinho. Keep up the good work. 

And by the way can we buy Martial? Will United sell to us like we did with Mata? 

I'm as much pro Mourinho as you're anti, but even i'm not talking that much about Mourinho these days, but keep talking, who's the obsessed one?!
Why should United sell one of their stars? As if they'd sell Martial, who just had injury problems, you're having a laugh...