Yannick Carrasco

the wes

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Carrasco's manager, Christophe Henrotay, confirmed that 2 clubs apparently bid the €100 million that is set in his contract as a release clause.  

Both Man United and we are named as having placed the bid! Interesting to see how this evolves in the coming days...

• 3 months later...
45 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

Dude's surprisingly young at 23. Was thinking about potential Hazard replacements and I think we should sign 2 players, him and someone like Sanchez.

If we let Eden go, I want Neymar/Dybala and Verratti. End of story. We must improve the squad, not weaken it. Sanchez never realy impressed me and Carassco while good player, not even close to Eden. 

Eden is best dribbler in world along Messi and Neymar. He is also kind of playmaker. Neymar and Verratti are only young players on that level. 

And even then, call me crazy, but I rather keep Eden than have Neymar+Verratti.

11 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

If we let Eden go, I want Neymar/Dybala and Verratti. End of story. We must improve the squad, not weaken it. Sanchez never realy impressed me and Carassco while good player, not even close to Eden. 

Eden is best dribbler in world along Messi and Neymar. He is also kind of playmaker. Neymar and Verratti are only young players on that level. 

And even then, call me crazy, but I rather keep Eden than have Neymar+Verratti.

I'm sorry but there is no way either Neymar or Dybala will ever sign for Chelsea, Neymar is Messi's heir at Barcelona, if they dont go and sign Dybala that is. Even if you throw all the money in the world at them I doubt they come here. Also I'd have Neymar over Hazard, most definitely, Eden is excellent but Neymar is another level because he has that attitude that Messi and Ronaldo have to want to be that player. If we sell Hazard then Yannick Carrasco would be a good player to buy as a potential replacement, although I'd like Isco because he is very much in that same sort of mold Hazard is I'd say bar not as quick. 

Neymar will individually win more games. He has a higher chance of fulfilling even more potential because he wants to. He has more chance of being considered the undisputed best because of his attitude which people put a lot of stock in.

But.

His dribbling is for flash, not with a purpose like Eden's. He dives. He is rarely, only once I think, the player to raise the spirits of those around him and influence them to go harder. Hazard does. 

Neymar cares for personal glory first, team glory second. With Hazard, it's the reverse.

On the ball, when they're at their very best, watching Neymar is like watching Robinho but with the ability to score. At his best, Hazard has true glimpses of when Messi first came onto the scene. One just runs forward and dribbles. The other weaves, darts, and dances with the ball.

So Neymar is like Robinho on steroids. But Hazard is like an unrefined Messi.

I far prefer watching the latter, and this is a spectator sport. And, no 1 player wins titles on their own, so when the difference in quality is actually quite minimal, it doesn't matter if you have Ronaldo or Messi, or Neymar or Hazard.

26 minutes ago, Leif said:

His dribbling is for flash, not with a purpose like Eden's. He dives. He is rarely, only once I think, the player to raise the spirits of those around him and influence them to go harder. Hazard does. 

Neymar cares for personal glory first, team glory second. With Hazard, it's the reverse.

Not to mention that Neymar's ambition is to break through to the Guinness World Records in losing possession. His dribbling ability is meaningless when he loses possession around 40 times in 3 different CL games. I would never trust Neymar as much as I trust Hazard, he's a slimebag who gets too much credit for isolated moments of brilliance or meaningless flash because he's at UEFAlona. Chelsea players will always be underrated.

• 7 months later...

Well hes free to leave. Is he worth getting? Gotta be a Willi upgrade. and tho hes had some issues off the pitch he ill be in a new country and some of his countrymen around him to steer him right.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5217017/chelsea-yannick-carrasco-can-leave-atletico-madrid/

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You