Sergio Rico

milka

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
1 minute ago, milka said:

Chelsea are interested in Sevilla goalkeeper Sergio Rico and have 'no problem' paying his €30m release clause. [MARCA]

30 mill for a back up keeper no thank you cab is free I'd rather have him then pay 30 mill for a bench warmer 

5 hours ago, milka said:

Chelsea are interested in Sevilla goalkeeper Sergio Rico and have 'no problem' paying his €30m release clause. [MARCA]

Player in contact dispute with club, que rumours of interest from major teams around the world. Club in contract dispute with player, que rumours of transfer interest in a highly desirable alternative. This rumour game is fun. It would get us nicely through the summer if only the blood pressure brigade would pick up some Mogadon and relax.

3 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

😊

I hope not though. It would be so unsubtle, and antagonistic. 

I see a general trend towards our negotiations being exactly that since she's been in charge - antagonistic. Like you, I genuinely hope that it's not actually the case, and maybe I'm imagining things. 

2 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

I see a general trend towards our negotiations being exactly that since she's been in charge - antagonistic. Like you, I genuinely hope that it's not actually the case, and maybe I'm imagining things. 

Unless she's just making a point to Thibaut's agent. Maybe she's become irritated with his dropping of the Madrid rumours and she's just sort of saying, "Look, let's stop being silly shall we?"

Maybe not.

3 hours ago, The Skipper said:

So we don't want to pay 200k a week for Tbo but are more than happy to splash 30m on a reserve goal keeper? 

Let's not forget there'd be an assumed transfer profit in that calculation, because I couldn't see this being done to use the lad as a backup.

I've just noticed however that the story was in Marca so the list of suspects is growing.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You