Jase

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Can Work Imo

Untitled.png

Would be perfect to have Terry and Zouma back for at least United ;) Start Moses over Willian :) I would like us to go on with 3 men at the back, either 343 or 352 and play Hazard alongside Costa. Michy will get his chance very soon as Costa is on 4YC.

1515299_Chelsea.jpg

But I think Conte doesn't want to drop Willian so his is more keen to play 343 ;)

8 hours ago, jernej93 said:

Would be perfect to have Terry and Zouma back for at least United ;) Start Moses over Willian :) I would like us to go on with 3 men at the back, either 343 or 352 and play Hazard alongside Costa. Michy will get his chance very soon as Costa is on 4YC.

1515299_Chelsea.jpg

But I think Conte doesn't want to drop Willian so his is more keen to play 343 ;)

Cesc As DMC? you want to destroy him?...

4 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Cesc As DMC? you want to destroy him?...

The concept of playing 352 is 3 men midfield of 2 box to box/ball winning midfielders and 1 deep lying playmaker. Pirlo has played this role in Juve, so I wouldn't say that it would destroy Fabregas ;) I think this role is more suited for him than nr.10 position in direct type of football ... Cazorla is also playing very deep with ball winning midfielder alongside ;) 

Well, we are into the second international break. 4-1-2 with 13 points in 7th place 5 points off the top is not awful. It is not our 2014-15 start, but neither is it our start last year, which was 14th place after 7 games: 2-2-3 8 points and 8 points behind first place Man United (I do not remember them ever being top of the league at any point last year, but they were). Leicester were 3-3-1 eighth place 4 points back.

We are still finding our chemistry and our way through the Conte system. We can win the next two at home (Leicester and Man United). That would put us 6-1-2 with 19 points and not only achievable but acceptable at that juncture.

I just want to see continued improvement.

Come on you Chelsea!!

On 10/2/2016 at 2:31 PM, jernej93 said:

The concept of playing 352 is 3 men midfield of 2 box to box/ball winning midfielders and 1 deep lying playmaker. Pirlo has played this role in Juve, so I wouldn't say that it would destroy Fabregas ;) I think this role is more suited for him than nr.10 position in direct type of football ... Cazorla is also playing very deep with ball winning midfielder alongside ;) 

They play that role not because they have good passes. Both Cazorla and (especially) Pirlo, they know how to keep ball under pressure and they won't lose it. Same as Verratti, sometimes Modrić etc. Cesc? Not so much.

You can pass to him and pray to God he doesn't lose it, because Cahill and Luiz are just waiting to make another error. :D

EDIT: BUT, it could work against smaller sides.

On 03/10/2016 at 10:41 AM, Special Juan said:

Been watching quite a bit of Leicester and they are not very good at all IMO.

we do have a nack of making teams who aren´t so good in form or etc, seem like world beaters imo, dont forget its Leicester and they are the Champions. Lets just hope the team doesnt get complacent and actually do the required job on Leicester, no more bullshit.

On 03/10/2016 at 11:41 AM, Special Juan said:

Been watching quite a bit of Leicester and they are not very good at all IMO.

Nah but they will turn up against us for sure.

Also one of them will probably score a goal of the season contender.

#justchelseathings

If Hazard strolls around the pitch, Iva plays, Cahill makes this dumbfuck mistakes again, Willian's meaningless crosses and everything else happens again it's going to be a very though game.

We need to win this one, as I don't see us beat ManUtd on the 23th.

Admire the optimism on Zouma here. Highly doubt he's going to start immediately having just recovered from a serious injury. Conte likely to re-integrate him into the starting XI bit-by-bit, slowly before putting him in the XI from the start.