• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Courtois

Aina - Chalobah - Alonso - Azpi

RLC - Oscar

Moses                             Hazard 

Costa - Michy

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

Seeing Moses in all these provisional lineups is hurting my eyes.

Arsenal went with Iwobi and he did well.

Moses might not be your typical fancy player for big club, but this is the problem with this club. Moses isnt big name and no fucking way should he play. Even if Willian is absolutely rubbish, Moses isnt the guy. This thinking. 

Moses did realy good in all games he got chance. He tries hard and wants to prove himself.

The only thing hurting your eyes is players like him not given a chance. 

Now if we had frickin Ronaldo in this team, I would understand, but I dont want Willian or Pedro nowhere near first 11 because they are rubbish atm, so giving Moses a go is not a bad idea at all.

Few years ago, we had Schurrle, Kdb, Luiz in this team, but we said, no not good enough, and decided to play with more established players instead. Im not saying Moses will turn into a top player, but I just hoped the fans and board would realise by now that big name or established player means shit. Moses like those mentioned before is talented enough and shown enough to get a fuckin run. They didnt get one, but like I said I hope the board learned from their mistakes. 

For the future, we still have Christansen, Aina, Charly and Kenedy at the least, but if they dont get chance here, they will get it elsewhere. They will probably play average in first few games, but people should show some fuckin faith for the first time in 10 years here.

We are in shithole situation right now and who knows maybe Moses is gonna be a late bloomer, maybe not. Its not like we have brilliant performers right now, so why not give him a chance? 

3 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Arsenal went with Iwobi and he did well.

Moses might not be your typical fancy player for big club, but this is the problem with this club. Moses isnt big name and no fucking way should he play. Even if Willian is absolutely rubbish, Moses isnt the guy. This thinking. 

Moses did realy good in all games he got chance. He tries hard and wants to prove himself.

The only thing hurting your eyes is players like him not given a chance. 

Now if we had frickin Ronaldo in this team, I would understand, but I dont want Willian or Pedro nowhere near first 11 because they are rubbish atm, so giving Moses a go is not a bad idea at all.

Few years ago, we had Schurrle, Kdb, Luiz in this team, but we said, no not good enough, and decided to play with more established players instead. Im not saying Moses will turn into a top player, but I just hoped the fans and board would realise by now that big name or established player means shit. Moses like those mentioned before is talented enough and shown enough to get a fuckin run. They didnt get one, but like I said I hope the board learned from their mistakes. 

For the future, we still have Christansen, Aina, Charly and Kenedy at the least, but if they dont get chance here, they will get it elsewhere. They will probably play average in first few games, but people should show some fuckin faith for the first time in 10 years here.

We are in shithole situation right now and who knows maybe Moses is gonna be a late bloomer, maybe not. Its not like we have brilliant performers right now, so why not give him a chance? 

Got absolutely nothing to do with big name status, Moses is a bang average player Stoke and West Ham passed up the chance to sign.

Just find it rather ironic that we moan about signings like Papy yet champagne Moses.

5 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

He doesnt hit the first man enough for you with his corners?

No, he just isn't good enough for my liking, I'm not even big on Willian either but id rather him at 50% than Moses playing.

8 hours ago, Tomo said:

Seeing Moses in all these provisional lineups is hurting my eyes.

Agree with you on assessment on Moses but he deserves a shot. Willian is doing far too little (Pedro doesn't do anything at all) and you can't just keep rewarding Willian for predictable and uneffective play. Even average players can perform well for a while and he's shown a willingness and drive to make an impact. No one is saying Moses should play for the rest of the season, not me anyway, but play him once or twice and see what he can do. It's ******* Hull. Light a fire under Willian's arse at the same time by benching him. Or better yet, play him in midfield instead.

Can't stand how comfortable these first XI players are. Hardly any of them deserves it. 'Ivanovic will keep playing because the alternative can't do better'. Oh really, so you've allowed Chelsea to go into the new season with an alternative that's worse than a catastrophic Ivanovic. Good stuff, I hope you all received a big bonus for that.

Chelsea... how the mighty have fallen.

We need to start making players realise that if they do not pull their weight they are dropped, no matter who they are. I've had enough of all this rinse and repeat selections, and then that followed up by the same individual shit performances from the same faces.

Work hard, do your job or if not, dropped for someone else.

At least field defenders and midfielders that are capable of playing from the back 😊 Azpi/Willian and Alonso as wingbacks and Kante as our only defensive midfielder. Fabregas and/or Oscar alongside in 3/2 men midfield ;) i am still waiting for 3 at the back because Conte is master of that system ;)

Zouma (when fit), Chalobah, Luiz, Alonso, Terry, Tomori, Azpi ... play 3 of them at the back please ;)

3 hours ago, DYC. said:

Agree with you on assessment on Moses but he deserves a shot. Willian is doing far too little (Pedro doesn't do anything at all) and you can't just keep rewarding Willian for predictable and uneffective play. Even average players can perform well for a while and he's shown a willingness and drive to make an impact. No one is saying Moses should play for the rest of the season, not me anyway, but play him once or twice and see what he can do. It's ******* Hull. Light a fire under Willian's arse at the same time by benching him. Or better yet, play him in midfield instead.

That's the problem, we have seen what he can do in the PL for over 6 years and it's not enough for us even at our current state, let alone the level we are trying to return too. If we are to drop Willian i'd genuinely rather do what Simeone did with Costa while Falcao was there and move him to the right and play Bats up front than play Moses, or (if he is capable of playing there, hopefully someone else can put some light on whether he is or no) pull an Anelka on the Belgium.

If Papy was still here and the only back up would people be calling for him to replace Cahill? even at Gary's current state.

3 hours ago, DYC. said:

Can't stand how comfortable these first XI players are. Hardly any of them deserves it. 'Ivanovic will keep playing because the alternative can't do better'. Oh really, so you've allowed Chelsea to go into the new season with an alternative that's worse than a catastrophic Ivanovic. Good stuff, I hope you all received a big bonus for that.

Chelsea... how the mighty have fallen.

I agree, but that's the reality, as soon as JT and Zouma are fit (assuming Kurt recovers well), Cahill won't be sniffing many minutes i can confidently call that, because they are three CBs better than him. I can't give the same confidence with Ivanovic, Willian and Matic, i don't like that its come to this any more than you do, but replacing them for even worse alternatives will probably make our situation even worse (hopefully Alonso will prove enough to drop Ivan, but he hasn't exactly convinced me so far).

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

That's the problem, we have seen what he can do in the PL for over 6 years and it's not enough for us even at our current state, let alone the level we are trying to return too. If we are to drop Willian i'd genuinely rather do what Simeone did with Costa while Falcao was there and move him to the right and play Bats up front than play Moses, or (if he is capable of playing there, hopefully someone else can put some light on whether he is or no) pull an Anelka on the Belgium.

If Papy was still here and the only back up would people be calling for him to replace Cahill? even at Gary's current state.

I agree, but that's the reality, as soon as JT and Zouma are fit (assuming Kurt recovers well), Cahill won't be sniffing many minutes i can confidently call that, because they are three CBs better than him. I can't give the same confidence with Ivanovic, Willian and Matic, i don't like that its come to this any more than you do, but replacing them for even worse alternatives will probably make our situation even worse (hopefully Alonso will prove enough to drop Ivan, but he hasn't exactly convinced me so far).

I still disagree. If things aint working, get creative and/or do what you have to do. Guardiola dropped Hart for the inferior Caballero, he played Kolarov at CB, Silva and De Bruyne as genuine midfielders, didn't keep Bony around and instead put faith in the raw Iheanacho as a deputy for an injury prone Aguero. Yaya Toure would still be playing here just because he's Yaya Toure and what he's capable of on a good day.

2 minutes ago, DYC. said:

I still disagree. If things aint working, get creative and/or do what you have to do. Guardiola dropped Hart for the inferior Caballero, he played Kolarov at CB, Silva and De Bruyne as genuine midfielders, didn't keep Bony around and instead put faith in the raw Iheanacho as a deputy for an injury prone Aguero. Yaya Toure would still be playing here just because he's Yaya Toure and what he's capable of on a good day.

And as far as getting creative is concerned isn't what i suggested classed as that? And if City had say Fabian Delph and James Milner as the only alternatives im pretty sure Yaya will be playing regardless of form.

6 minutes ago, Tomo said:

And as far as getting creative is concerned isn't what i suggested classed as that? And if City had say Fabian Delph and James Milner as the only alternatives im pretty sure Yaya will be playing regardless of form.

It is though I'm not a fan of the idea of handing Costa more responsibility with the ball at his feet. Don't think we'll ever see it happening either.

I'm convinced Guardiola would drop Yaya for Milner. Without a doubt. Not too familiar with Delph. And it's not just Yaya. Kolarov played CB ahead of Mangala because he simply wasn't up to standards. Ivanovic would never have survived.

Guardiola went to City and was immediately given an open book and identified the players needed and the players who needed chopping. From the point of signing, and the deal being closed the homework will of started, the comings, the goings, the football philosophy and the direction he was taking the club. This blue print and outlook everyone has to buy into, that includes the board, staff, players and by doing this the manager can lay the structure. People are moaning at the likes of Ivanovic, Oscar and Cahill that they aren't good enough, of course they aren't, the three of them haven't been good enough for 2/3 seasons but yet have been allowed to continue because the forward planning every season before summer transfer window has been truly pathetic. Take for example the previous summer.......Rahman, Djiliboji and Miazga, this alongside players like Falcao and Pato on loan.....That for me is nothing short of fucking idiotic business for a club of this size, stature and what we want to achieve. I could see, and a lot of others could see, these players, plus the other three were never going to be the ones to take us to the next level, but the board and manager did, couple that with deadwood in Oscar, Ivanovic, Matic, Pedro, Cahill, Moses and the list goes on.....

Other teams are moving forward by either buying out and out quality, our ex players who were moved on because their face didn't fit or aren't panic buying like the tossers behind the scenes here.

On 26. 9. 2016 at 6:25 PM, -Kaplan- said:

Why did we play 3-5-2 for a good part of pre-season if we're only going to use it when shit hits the fan? 

Just go for it from the start. 

I don't get it either ... Conte is a master of 352 and he should play it! He was doing something similiar with Italian national team, trying different systems to fit all the players but in the end they had big success with 352 ;)

In the end only Terry will come in for Cahill ... :(