Hull v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I expect big changes in starting lineup ... drop Ivanović and Cahill for a start, otherwise I am done with Conte :) I could live with at least 3 changes in starting lineup but honestly we need 5 or 6 of them ;)

I demand something new, just give us something please!!!! 

Would be very surprised to see anything remotely similar to a 3-5-2 against Hull, feel its a risk he won't be taking so soon to begin a game with. 

Terry's back hopefully so I'd at least like to see Alonso in for Ivanovic and playing LB for Dave to play RB. It's unlikely and what we'll probably see is the following;

Courtois

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Azpi

Kante

Willian - Oscar - Matic - Hazard

Costa 

:lol: 

Need changes I know stating the obvious 

Begovic 

Azpilicueta Luiz Terry Alonso 

Chalobah

Kante Oscar 

Moses Costa Hazard

Be so glad when I can start putting Zouma in this line up, also would be nice for Aina to get game time can't see it happening though 😞

14 hours ago, manpe said:

Courtois

Dave - Luiz - Terry/Brana - Alonso

Moses - Fabregas - Kante - Hazard

Costa - Batman

That's probably correct for me, although I would like to see Chalobah getting minutes in matches away from SB.

If our defense isn't sorted no point whether we win or lose(although losing will mean the end of Conte)

Somehow the way we are playing I have a feeling we will concede in this match too...

nothing is going to change.

Brana will be played as RB, Azpi as left back and people will be screaming as to why Ivanovic was in the starting 11. 

We need to actually send him back to play with the academy. The way that United treated Schweinstiger 

On 24/09/2016 at 9:10 PM, Jype said:

Courtois - Alonso, Luiz, Mikel, Azpilicueta - Kante, Chalobah - Hazard, Costa, Batshuayi, Moses

Willian, Matic, Cahill and Ivanovic can fuck off. 

that will never happen im afraid :( Conte needs to grow some balls to drop those players or else he gets the axe

Courtois

Azpi Ivanovic Luiz Alonso

Moses Oscar Kante Hazard

Costa    Batman

I am really intrigued by this lineup, lots of pace and very direct. Could almost morph into a 4 3 3 with hazard joining Bats and Costa with Moses taking a little more defensive role and flying up the wing when he has the chance. 

I dont think this will happen but it seems pretty solid in D and direct/quick in Attack.

If cahill plays with Ivanovic i will refuse to watch and turn the game off.