• Kante
    • Moses
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Chalobah (sub)

Decent performance, important win - although it's owed to two moments of individual brilliance - and a clean sheet! Also credit to Conte for having the guts to drop Ivanovic (finally!) and bravery to try out different formations - unlike some of our previous managers - when things aren't going well. The only downside I'd say is despite our performance, we hardly created any clear cut chances to really trouble Hull. Got away with it today.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Positive: Finally a proper LB and RB! Obviously result.

Negative: Midfield. Matic! He brings boring and slow without any vision football.

We all knew the way Chelsea should play but Conte gamble with Chelsea and lost bunch of points. He should change that defensive attitude and actually start playing football or it's going to be 2 many sleepless nights for him.

I'm pleased to see some improvements. I hope the anti-Courtois campaign flames out now, because you can't have a good keeper without good well-organized defenders, or full-backs who aren't over 30 and/or named Branislav Ivanovic.

I think we were very cautious in the first half because Conte was sick of conceding 2 goals every first half. So after getting through that, we came out in the 2nd half with Kante pushing forward and dominated. If we had quality in our passing, we would have created far more chances than we did. 

I love hazard in this central role and kante in the box to box role two good players on the ball in tight spaces in the middle. 

Good win and clean sheet, Kante, what a signing, but in all fairness Hull was very poor, expected more from them, but i wont lose any sleep over it, i was surprised by how long we took to score, but we got the job done, Costa is a beast. All in all, we still need to finish more chances, we are too wasteful, need to kill teams a lot sooner to avoid a nervous finish in games and now we need to try and put a run of wins together, the team needs the confidence. Cheers

Good game. We didnt play too fluid upfront, but we did well in defense and eventualy scored two goals after pressing them bit more.

Glad to see Iva out and Moses in, its understandable that Cahill was playing since Zouma and Terry are still out.

But have no clue why isnt Bats playing more...

Much needed 3 points. The fact that we grew into the system as the match went on fills me with hope. Just need for the attacking players to build better chemistry with each other so we can create more chances. Kante my motm, Costa a close second and Moses very good again. Happy days :D

Also, clean sheet! :yay:

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

Good game. We didnt play too fluid upfront, but we did well in defense and eventualy scored two goals after pressing them bit more.

Glad to see Iva out and Moses in, its understandable that Cahill was playing since Zouma and Terry are still out.

But have no clue why isnt Bats playing more...

i agree, Batshuayi needs more playing time, im more excited about this lad than when we had Lukaku, to be honest, the kid has got fire in him, he will be a beast in the future for sure with the right mentality and hard work, just like Drogba.

2 hours ago, whats happening said:

kante a level above everyone else in our team. maybe only costa is close to him

yeah if could shoot and pass more than 25m would be nice 

I will take the result and positives from game and not think too much of the other problems in team, good to get win before part time silly football kicks in , need to back it up with home win nxt hopefully!