Arsenal 3-0 Chelsea

Jase

Worst Player of the Match  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Worst Player of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Ivanovic
    • Cahill
    • Luiz
    • Azpilicueta
    • Matic
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, fmsch24 said:

I've supported supported Chelsea for the last 16 years. There are a lot of players who have worn the blue shirt that have annoyed and irritated me to a certain extent, but I've never went as far as hating them. These are the first Chelsea players that I actually hate with a passion, as a matter of fact I would throw party if they all fucked off the team. The only players who are worthy of playing for the blue shirt are Costa, Azpi, Kante, Cesc, Moses, Michy, and JT. The rest and especially Cahill can go fuck themselves for all I care. They are a cancer, and Chelsea is the patient, removing theme will improve our situation, there is no point in training them they are to far gone. I know I wrote a lot, I'm beyond livid and beyond disgusted 

finally, someone who shares my views, completely agree.

I just never could've imagined we'd be so poor again after last season. There are legitimately 5-6 sides in the PL that are better than us right now. That's unacceptable for a club like Chelsea. Even on paper you'd expect us to be competitive but Diego is the only player who's at it.

Hazard has gone totally missing after all that talk about putting last season behind him and a great start to this campaign. Willian looks absolutely terrible. Hasn't had a single good game this season. Matic is woeful anywhere other than as a sitting midfielder. Just stop playing him further forward. 

There is zero link and cohesion between our midfield and Costa. We either have to hope Cesc pulls off some magic or we can forget about any creativity.

Cahill and Ivanovic...no words can describe my disgust. They're Championship or lower standard. They wouldn't start for a relegation battling side.

Conte has to play Alonso and Azpi as the fullbacks, move Matic back, Kante forward, and give Cesc a run of games to get up to speed.

It's just so depressing to think about the hope we all had entering the season and seeing now how it's likely to turn out. With is finishing around midtable again. :( From league winners 2 seasons ago to a laughing stock.

2 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I will end this discussion by linking to this old article, because it's not 100 percent but 200 percent true.

Pep Guardiola tells Chelsea they need 10 new players as Roman Abramovich and Co scare off potential candidates following Jose Mourinho sacking

I've been repeating that quote since it was printed.

No shit; he knows what he's talking about. He is Pep.

2 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

I think at this point I would rather fantasize about a summer in which we hired Koeman, bought both Kante and Gueye, two centre backs, two fullbacks (maybe even Fabinho), a new winger/AM, a new striker (Bats is fine).... etc. etc.

Luckily, I can just watch Dortmund play every week.

Chelsea are still a mess. AVB can have another laugh.

edit: also, we can all still laugh at Arsenal for not buying enough last year and failing to win in a poor league.

As the flag in my profile suggests: I'm Dutch and Koeman is my alltime favourite Dutch player and Dutch manager. He did amazingly well at Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord and now offcourse as Saints and Everton and he is a no-nonsense guy willing to sell shit players like Matic and Iva.

2 minutes ago, fmsch24 said:

I've supported supported Chelsea for the last 16 years. There are a lot of players who have worn the blue shirt that have annoyed and irritated me to a certain extent, but I've never went as far as hating them. These are the first Chelsea players that I actually hate with a passion, as a matter of fact I would throw party if they all fucked off the team. The only players who are worthy of playing for the blue shirt are Costa, Azpi, Kante, Cesc, Moses, Michy, and JT. The rest and especially Cahill can go fuck themselves for all I care. They are a cancer, and Chelsea is the patient, removing theme will improve our situation, there is no point in training them they are to far gone. I know I wrote a lot, I'm beyond livid and beyond disgusted 

The whole board is cancer too. You dont fucking buy Alonso when its clear as sky is blue for the past two years we need a fucking good fullback who will replace Iva. And the best we can do is Baba and Alonso for 50 fucking million. And we needed about three players in summer and only Kante looks like he will be long term player. Maybe Bats, but Costa is just fine.

1 minute ago, BoyBlue96 said:

As the flag in my profile suggests: I'm Dutch and Koeman is my alltime favourite Dutch player and Dutch manager. He did amazingly well at Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord and now offcourse as Saints and Everton and he is a no-nonsense guy willing to sell shit players like Matic and Iva.

I think it's clear that any manager that comes here is Romans bitch. 

We lack players with brains..There are donkeys on the field with no technical skills....cannot pass under pressure..could not string two passes without losing the ball

The squad is limited and the board has set up conte for failure

2 minutes ago, Alan Partridge said:

I think it's clear that any manager that comes here is Romans bitch. 

This. This is not a Conte team. Something is terribly wrong at this club. I really hope Conte will quit this job, he deserves far better.

15 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Mortal combo: limited squad + bad manager. Getting an AVB's era feeling.

All we need now is for Ivan and JT to lead a revolt against Conte, and it'll surely be AVB 2.0. 

Although, I'm not as down on Conte as you are, because I simply don't know what to make of half the squad. Yes, these players won the league 2 years ago, but they also oversaw our worst PL finish. And some of these players look broken. Both physically and football wise. 

2 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

This. This is not a Conte team. Something is terribly wrong at this club. I really hope Conte will quit this job, he deserves far better.

Meh, if Iva plays because of Roman, then the club is fucked beyond repair. If not, then Conte is just dumb for picking these players. I mean they are shit now and they are old. What is the benefit? Play either those who are inform or can reach top level. No excuse for tactical decisions Conte made.