Arsenal 3-0 Chelsea

Jase

Worst Player of the Match  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Worst Player of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Ivanovic
    • Cahill
    • Luiz
    • Azpilicueta
    • Matic
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cahill, Ivanovic, Matic, Willian should never wear the blue shirt again.

AVB was shit but I respect his attitude towards underperforming lazy players. Just send those fuckers to the youth team until their contract ends.

Fucking disgrace this group of players is what they are.

How I miss the days when our players actually gave a fuck. Our heroes like Cech, Cole, Terry, Lampard, Drogba. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY WE SOLD OUR LEGEND CECH TO ARSENAL FOR THIS BIG NOSED CUNT THAT DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS CLUB?!

Those days are gone and I'm disgraced to be a Chelsea fan right now.

I'm so pissed I'll probably fuck up and  kill myself doing the bench press tonight in the gym. I'm off.

We're just a shit footballing side who can't string three passes together under the slightest bit of pressure. Pure and simple. 

Matic, Cahill and Ivanovic ARE good enough for Chelsea. We're just not as good as we think we are.

We deserve to be where we are right now for the ambition we showed in the transfer market after finishing fucking tenth.

Just now, Henrique said:

Mortal combo: limited squad + bad manager. Getting an AVB's era feeling.

Come on man don't be this stupid. 

AVB was way way better and had balls of steel in comparison to Conte's balls made of cotton.

Not to bother any more. 

All my anger came before the season began. People was saying that I was taking it over the top blaming the board and all that for lack of transfer. 

Well now we see why, so now I'm like meh. 

The board don't care no more, as they will just sack the manager and not learn anything. 

thank you Conte and Chelsea for ruining another weekend, you never cease to amaze me. Cahill, Ivan, Willian, Hazard, Matic, Courtois, can all fark off for all i care, just leave this club, you are a disgrace. Cech you are and always be a legend wherever you play. I´m out

Uhm where to begin...

Bit of a clueless manager who should have dropped players like Iva, Cahill and wouldn't allow Willian to extend. Third time I bring this up but Pep Guardiola has the balls to drop Joe Hart (who's shit but still).

Also, this is also the board failure.

There has been no identification of a football philosophy for around about 4/5 years now. It's been hire and fire, hire and fire, buy and sell, buy and sell....

Not once have we planned for the future and looked to structure that could take us forward for a long time.