Arsenal 3-0 Chelsea

Jase

Worst Player of the Match  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Worst Player of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Ivanovic
    • Cahill
    • Luiz
    • Azpilicueta
    • Matic
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Guest Chelsea4life said:

whoever is in charge of recruitment at Chelsea, needs to go!

We've been saying that for years lol Michael Emenalo, and we need a team like:

Costa - Michy

Hazard (Willian) - Fabregas (Oscar or Matic) - Konte - Moses (Pedro)

Alonso - Terry - Zouma - Azp

Asmir or a better keeper (Navas Keylor)

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Mid table this season I'm afraid people.

Not sure yet. That was pathetic, but Costa and Hazard look up for it when they've got the ball. It really depends on how long we're going to have to endure this defensive mess for.. 

..that's me trying to be less cynical @CHOULO19 :lol:

2 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

Not sure yet. That was pathetic, but Costa and Hazard look up for it when they've got the ball. It really depends on how long we're going to have to endure this defensive mess for.. 

..that's me trying to be less cynical @CHOULO19 :lol:

Liked it better when you were calling players retarded, tbh... :P

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

I said a few weekends ago that we think we are better than we are, Conte said basically that after yesterday's gutless display.

Mid table this season I'm afraid people.

And I agree! Watford..West ham we only just won..Swansea how we didn't lose is amazing but clung on. Liverpool and Arsenal both deserved to lose and no shock we didn't. Burnley was convincing and that's it! We haven't got going and don't look like we will if carry on

This is like the relegation year.
I remember in the stadium program-booklet they were saying "folks there is no money for the water bill - we have to endure".
That year Tommy Langley emerged from the youth squad, a great talent but the injury put an end to his career.
I think back then everyone understood the situation. But now ?

I. Hate. Arsenal. Fans. 

God how the big mighty Arsenal has fallen and changed into a small club, the gooners also suffer from the "small club syndrome" fan. Their fans are doing us all-day on Twitter, Facebook whatever joking about our loss to them. 

And don't get me started on those donkeys over at ArsenalFanTV... that Moh guy in particular. Bleghh. 

Pathetic lot just like the Spurs fans. Losing to them is just as worse. 

Well they got a dream win after God knows how long... I guess they will bask in that victory for quite sometime.

We were just pathetic. We really need to get players who know what it means to play in the blue shirt. It really beats me how they allowed them to score another goal after we were one goal down. Guess this is why you need a proper leader on the pitch

41 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

Well they got a dream win after God knows how long... I guess they will bask in that victory for quiet sometime.

We were just pathetic. We really need to get players who know what it means to play in the blue shirt. It really beats me how they allowed them to score another goal after we were one goal down. Guess this is why you need a proper leader on the pitch

For their second goal the commentator said "look this is pathetic, Chelsea defense line is lost at sea, four forwards are making the defense line and they all fall asleep".

I can handle mid table providing we start to use some new faces.Experience will make us stronger. We have too many left overs in the team. I wont name them because they have all played a big part in success, but like all players its time to draw down the curtain on a few careers.

On 9/24/2016 at 9:26 PM, Special Juan said:

There has been no identification of a football philosophy for around about 4/5 years now. It's been hire and fire, hire and fire, buy and sell, buy and sell....

Not once have we planned for the future and looked to structure that could take us forward for a long time.

Don't agree with the last part, the club was making some great signings for the future but then hired the least competent coach to manage that bunch. Buying a 35-year old Eto'o and ousting Lukaku for him and Torres was a sign of things to come. Selling KDB in favour of Schürrle and then selling Schürrle in favour of Salah and then selling Salah in favour of Cuadrado and then loaning Cuadrado for 4 years and signing Pedro is the perfect example of how many years we have been set back when we were all set up for the future. We ended up with Pedro as an indirect replacement to De Bruyne, let that sink in for a moment to realize just how badly we fucked up and I attribute that criminal change in transfer policy to two guilty parties - Jose Mourinho and the board for allowing him too much control.

3 hours ago, Mana said:

I have a Gooner dad. He was actually hugging me with joy, laughing and everything for the 2nd and 3rd goals. I tried to run away from them but I was too slow to escape. Those were the cruelest hugs I've ever gotten in my entire life. :/

I can't imagine what it would have been like, it sounds like your house might be a war zone before Arsenal vs Chelsea starts:D

16 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I. Hate. Arsenal. Fans. 

God how the big mighty Arsenal has fallen and changed into a small club, the gooners also suffer from the "small club syndrome" fan. Their fans are doing us all-day on Twitter, Facebook whatever joking about our loss to them. 

And don't get me started on those donkeys over at ArsenalFanTV... that Moh guy in particular. Bleghh. 

Pathetic lot just like the Spurs fans. Losing to them is just as worse. 

Mate, they took a lap of honor after beating Man City last December, and then the team was posting selfies all over Twitter/Instagram after beating Leicester City at the Emirates. 

They are the definition of "small club mentality". Theo Walcott thinks he's won the PL trophy after his performance on Saturday. It's just sad how much of an achievement beating Chelsea after 5 years in the league is for them. After 5 fucking years!? :lol::lol: 

I've been praying every day that Arsene Wenger gets a contract extension before his contract runs out this year. 

3 days after, it is still hard to fathom the beating that we received at the hands of Arsenal. I m just amazed that they were so f***ing prepared for us and we were just lost. 

It was a pathetic performance from our end. I know it is still early days but this one is very worrying ... Hoping for better days ahead ...