Arsenal 3-0 Chelsea

Jase

Worst Player of the Match  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Worst Player of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Ivanovic
    • Cahill
    • Luiz
    • Azpilicueta
    • Matic
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

2 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

I just pray to god that conte will finally see the light anddrop iva and cahill for the next match. If not then FML.

Bro, if he doesn't drop those players for the next match! He and we are totally fucked! 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

All we need now is for Ivan and JT to lead a revolt against Conte, and it'll surely be AVB 2.0. 

Although, I'm not as down on Conte as you are, because I simply don't know what to make of half the squad. Yes, these players won the league 2 years ago, but they also oversaw our worst PL finish. And some of these players look broken. Both physically and football wise. 

I really dont know if thats difficult to understand: the squad is not enought to win the Premier League, but Southampton produced more solid football against Arsenal at Emirates weeks agora. So am I supposed to believe this squad is one the worst in the leagues?

24 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Not once have we planned for the future and looked to structure that could take us forward for a long time.

We actually had a good young squad ready-made for the next 10+ years, but Mourinho sold the majority of them. 

13 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

All we need now is for Ivan and JT to lead a revolt against Conte, and it'll surely be AVB 2.0. 

Although, I'm not as down on Conte as you are, because I simply don't know what to make of half the squad. Yes, these players won the league 2 years ago, but they also oversaw our worst PL finish. And some of these players look broken. Both physically and football wise. 

Like you said the league was won two years ago, and many players been shit since. We need to stop looking in past or we will end up like Pool. Infact, I think it might be too late. I have been supporting Chelsea for long time now and last year was by far the worst. And same is happening this year. You can see in the players and Conte that everything is wrong. I wont be defending them anymore. Not even Hazard or Matic etc who I have been very fond of and was realy hoping they will get back up there. But they just dont give a fuck. With that attitude, the whole club will go down.

I have no idea how did this happen. Was it coincidence that we picked a bunch of mercenaries, was it Mou, was it the success that ruined them. I have no idea. We went from realy solid team that needed two-three new players to garbage left and right who now needs about 10 new players and about 4 years to recover.

How can Willian who was never known for his attack, but always realy realy hardworking player turn into someone who doesnt care or Matic who was closest to Yaya, but gets bullied and overrun by everyone today. Thank fuck we didnt sell Costa in summer and they have ban next year.

We just lost 3-0 to Arsenal (FFS!) and don't think I can even be bothered to moan anymore. We might get the odd surprise (aka a win) every now and then but most of the time, it's just the same old shit every week. There are so many things wrong with this club that you can probably write a thesis on it!

3 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Bego is even worse...

1 minute ago, Abreu03 said:

Mikel, hahaha. Going to get worse.

A player with worse quality  but fights for club is still better than one who might be world class but doesnt bother to use 10% of his skill.

And even if we dont play any better with Mikel and Bego, I rather see them than Tibo's face.

13 minutes ago, Henrique said:

I really dont know if thats difficult to understand: the squad is not enought to win the Premier League, but Southampton produced more solid football against Arsenal at Emirates weeks agora. So am I supposed to believe this squad is one the worst in the leagues?

Of course not.

but this is hardly on the manager at this time... He's doing what every fucking manager does when starting a new job: play the established staring xi.. At least initially.

however, the lack of aggression and ball watching STARTING from the frontline (except Costa) has little to do with the manager that's just players not pulling their weight.

yes the midfield was also overrun because the tracking players did not do a good job harassing arsenals defense line. Arsenal attacked us with too many players... 

I never liked Cahill as a player, but at his moment we just can't play him because we start the games losing with him on the pitch.

and yet conte does not have many options in the back line... Some of us have been warning about it during the very lackluster transfer window.

20 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

The thing to point out here is that the league was weaker for at least the past two seasons; if not that minimum then maybe as far back as Fergie's retirement.

Meanwhile Spurs have been improving (but fell short) and Arsenal have so far failed to take advantage of the league's weakness.

edit: For me, the real upgrades in the Premier League have been: Pep, Koeman, Pochettino, Klopp and probably de Bruyne's return via the Northwest.

The symptoms of Keystone cops defending, Flappy failing to verbally command his area are overshadowed by the lack of leadership on the pitch.

Cahills comedic performance, Ivanovichs delightful chip into there advancing players- both players given contracts when we were managerless.

Its obvious that we will finish mid table, and as I said last season, we are destined for mediocrity with Conte probably gone by Christmas. This will mask the massive under investment by Abramovich and the board, in a money driven industry, leaving us chasing 8-10 teams in front

14 minutes ago, The Mak said:

We actually had a good young squad ready-made for the next 10+ years, but Mourinho sold the majority of them. 

I heard that that the 70% of the worlds coverage is water and Chelsea loans :lol: